If Cat Street is a paradise for antique lovers, Ap Liu market is a paradise for tech lovers. Apliu Market is the place to come for second-hand and new electronics such as phones, laptops, tablets, DVD etc. To buy products of good quality, careful examination is advised.
- Hong Kong must buy (must buy in HK) — Top 14 famous, cool, cheap & best things to buy in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong travel blog — The fullest Hong Kong travel guide blog for a budget trip to Hong Kong for the first-timers
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Hong Kong tourist card — 7 useful Hong Kong travel card every traveler must-have
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
Location: Apliu Market, Apliu Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Fa Yuen Street
Fa Yuen is known for its sportswear and equipment. This is where you can you find unique sportswear of limited edition from all over the world. Besides, fashion items such as watches, shoes, bags and accessories are also sold at wholesale price.
Opening hours: 16:00 – 22:00
Location: Fa Yuen Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
Tai Yuen Street
Tai Yuen Street is also known as a toy street, a paradise for children. Here you can buy any toys you need from Barbie dolls or Lego construction toy. Besides, Tai Yuen also has stalls selling clothes and souvenirs.
Opening hours: 9:00 – 18:00
Location: Tai Yuen Street, Wan Chai
PMQ (Police Married Quarters)
Despite not being a market in the traditional sense, PMQ is a shopping destination that many tourists love when they come to Hong Kong. PMQ is the creative centre for young designers with a variety of unique products such as clothes, handicrafts, souvenirs etc.
Location: 35 sugar Aberdeen, SoHo, Central
Located in Causeway Bay – the most popular shopping area in Hong Kong, Crescent Jardine is known for unique clothes and fashion items at a fairly cheap price. Although it opens at about 3 p.m, it is best to walk around the market after 6 p.m.
Especially, when shopping here remember bargaining and checking goods carefully before leaving the stalls. Advice for shoppers: start your shopping spree after 18:00 when all stores have opened for purchases.
Opening hours: 15:00 – 24:00
Location: Jardines’ Crescent, Causeway Bay
Best night market in Hong Kong: Some notes when shopping in Hong Kong
- Visit Hong Kong during sales seasons if you intend to shop. Sales seasons in Hong Kong take place in May – June, December, before the Lunar New Year. This is when famous fashion brands sell off up to 70%, a great shopping opportunity.
- Choose one Hong Kong night market and shop there to avoid wasting time on the road. A favourite market with hundreds of stalls will surely satisfy your shopping thirst.
- Don’t be afraid to bargain. In most cases, you will be offered a deduction, especially for electronic goods.
- Pay attention to the warranty policy. Some brands only provide warranty service in Hong Kong. Besides, check carefully to avoid buying defective products.
- HK blog (Hong Kong blog) — The fullest Hong Kong travel guide blog for a budget trip to Hong Kong for the first-timers.
- Ocean Park Hong Kong blog — The fullest Ocean Park HK review & guide for a wonderful trip to Ocean Park HK.
- Hong Kong street food blog — Top 7 best street foods in Hong Kong you must eat for the first time.
- Kowloon itinerary — How to spend one day in Kowloon, Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong.
- Hiking in Hong Kong — Top 6 best & easy hiking trails in Hong Kong.
- Ngong Ping itinerary — How to enjoy a day in Ngong Ping Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong budget hotel review — 6 budget hotels in Hong Kong you should stay.
- Best theme park in Hong Kong — Explore top 5 most amazing amusement parks in Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?