If you plan to conquer the famous Kowloon Peninsula for one day as an “impossible mission”, you need to reconsider. You just arrange your time or schedule a tour carefully; you will enjoy the unique features of the Kowloon Peninsula – one of Hong Kong’s famous tourist attractions by your way. How to spend one day in Kowloon, Hong Kong? Let’s explore the peninsula through our Kowloon guide and Kowloon blog: Kowloon itinerary — How to spend one day in Kowloon (Kowloon in a day, 1 day trip in Kowloon, one day trip in Kowloon) from how to get to Kowloon to top things to do in Kowloon with Living Nomads below.
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
- Hong Kong must eat places — Top 6 must eat restaurants in Hong Kong
- Top night market Hong Kong (Night market HK) — Top 10 best night market in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong must buy (must buy in HK) — Top 14 famous, cool, cheap & best things to buy in Hong Kong
Guide to get and travel on the island of Kow Loon Peninsula
From Vietnam to Hong Kong: From Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) and Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City), there are direct flights to Hong Kong International Airport. Airlines operating this flight include Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific, Air Asia, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways…
Hong Kong – Kowloon Peninsula: From Hong Kong Airport, you can take a ferry or MTR to get Kow Loon Peninsula. However, according to some travel blogger’s advice, you should go to The Star Ferry – a 100-year-old ferry that transports tourists from Hong Kong to Kow Loon Peninsula. In addition, this ferry is also one of the most popular tourist attractions in Hong Kong that any visitor would like to explore.
Kowloon guide: Kowloon itinerary — The journey to conquer the famous Kowloon Peninsula in one day
The Kowloon Peninsula is not big, but it is not small, but there are many interesting attractions. Although it is difficult to get to every corner of Kowloon in one day, certainly it is enough to conquer the most “quality” destinations.
Wander and check in at Avenue of Stars
In the journey to conquer the famous Kowloon Peninsula in one day, surely you can not miss the Avenue of Stars – where celebrities who have helped make Hong Kong become “Hollywood of the East.”
Here, you can selfie with Bruce Lee, the fingerprints of Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Maggie Cheung, … along the important cinema landmarks of Hong Kong cinema … Not only that, here is the “stage” of more than 30 musicals and dances every month. Especially, if you come here in the evening (from 8 pm to 8:30 pm every day) you will enjoy “Symphony of Lights” splendidly on 44 buildings on the shore of Victoria Harbor
Avenue of Stars
Location: No.20 Salisbury Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening hours: Full day
Explore Kowloon Walled City Park
After World War II, this place was known as the Kowloon Walled and the home to the gang of gangsters, criminals, and gangsters of Hong Kong. In 1995, it was rebuilt and renamed Kowloon Walled City. Beside the ruins of the old empire like the playground, old portraits, sculptures, etc., the highlight of this park is the wall with engraved images of ancient stories.
Explore Kowloon Walled City Park
Location: Tung Tau Tsuen, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening hours: Daily from 6:30 am to 11 pm
Telephone: +852 2716 9962
Enjoy cocktails and dinner at the Rooftop Bar Ozone
Renowned as the world’s tallest bar, the Rooftop Bar Ozone is located on the 118th floor of Elements Court. This is a place for you to enjoy dinner with sushi, tapas, brunch… in luxurious, modern and vibrant space. Do not forget to order a cocktail to mix in the tune of famous DJs or drop your soul and capture the night scene romantic Kow Loon.
Rooftop Bar Ozone
Location: 1 Austin Ave, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening hours: Daily from 5 pm to 1 am
Telephone: +852 2263 2263
Shop at the unique markets
Shopping is an indispensable “checklist” in the journey to conquer the famous Kow Loon Peninsula in one day. Kow Loon Peninsula is known as a place where tourists “burn money” because there are so many markets, supermarkets, shops … Although there are many places to shop, you can not miss visiting one of these three unique markets: Ladies Market and Fa Yuan Market, Sham Shui Po electronics market second hand.
Relax at Nan Lian Garden
In the middle of the crowded Kow Loon Peninsula, the bustle of a full day, as well as the appearance of a garden built in Tang Dynasty, tranquil – the Garden of Nam Lien. This place is not only fresh air, comfortable, suitable to stop and have rest, relax after a long trip to explore the tired Kow Loon peninsula, but also the ancient trees, lotus ponds and the Pavilion of Absolute tower. In particular, there is also a tea shop, Song Cha Xie, which serves the Wu Di Nham (famous Chinese tea) and the vegetarian restaurant (behind the waterfall). Nan Lian Garden is open for free daily.
Nan Lian Garden
Location: No.60 Fung Tak Road, Diamond Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening hours: Daily from 7 am to 9 pm
Telephone: +852 3658 9366
Hopefully, this information will help you not drop any emotion on the journey to conquer the famous Kow Loon Peninsula in one day. Any comments or questions about travel in Hong Kong in general and Cuu Long Peninsula in particular, do not hesitate to contact Living Nomads.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?