Korea, in addition to the beautiful natural landscapes and bustling, modern streets, there are many colorful, lovely small alleys and beautiful mural villages for you comfortably live virtual and for the photography passion lovers. From the walls to the stairs are painted as true artworks, you will surely get a lot of beautiful photos to show off to your friends. What are you waiting for without following Living Nomads quickly to explore the colorful virtual alleys and mural villages in the land of kimchi. Now, let’s check it out 3 most beautiful mural villages in Korea (Korea mural village, Mural village Korea) you should visit at least once in a lifetime.
- Best Korean shows — 5 best live shows in Seoul & shows in Korea you should not miss
- Best handicraft Chiang Mai — 6 best arts & crafts shops in Chiang Mai you should visit
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
- Noryangjin Fish Market blog — Explore Noryangjin market & tasting King Crab at the largest fish market in Seoul
- Jagalchi market blog — How to visit & enjoying sashimi at Jagalchi fish market in Busan, South Korea?
Korea mural village: Ihwa mural village
Located in the Jongno district of Seoul, Ihwa mural village is famous for its fairy walls and colorful steps that lead to the fairy world. Coming to Ihwa Village to walk in peaceful space, listen to the fairy tales are “told” on the walls, walking on the “blooming” steps full of flowers, … From Ihwa village, you can see the extremely beautiful of Seoul when it lights up late in the afternoon is also an enjoyable experience.
Address: 49 Naksan 4-gil, Ihwa-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
How to get there: Take the subway line 4 to Hyehwa Station, Exit 2, at Hyehwa intersection, turn left into the small alley and go straight to reach Ihwa village.
In Seoul, do not miss the Gyeongbokgung palace. Remember to rent a hanbok to get a free admission to the palace: [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling.
Mural village Korea: Gamcheon cultural village
Anyone visiting Busan will also have to visit the Gamcheon village to check-in with the statue of the Little Prince and the fox – a special tourist symbol of Gamcheon village. Every road, alley, corner of Gamcheon village is decorated with colorful drawings. Especially, because this is a coastal village, the artworks are also largely related to the theme of the sea, extremely diverse, such as a wall with the image of fish assembled from small colorful pieces of wood. The houses in the village of Gamcheon are painted in a lot of colors and feel like they are stacking each other, taking pictures with this background is also very beautiful.
Address: 200 Gamnae 1(il)-ro, Gamcheon 2(i)-dong, Saha-gu, Busan, South Korea
Phone: +82 51-204-1444
How to get there: Take the subway line 1 to Toseong-dong station, Exit 8. From subway station, cross the street and walk to the bus stop in front of the hospital. Take the mini bus number 2 or 2-2 to reach Gamcheon village.
Korea mural village: Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village
The village in Incheon city is called a fairy village because it especially focus on street art for children. On the walls of every alley in Songwol is the image of the characters of the fairy tales that we often hear as children as princes, princesses, fairies, Snow White, Cinderella … Come here to be back to your intense childhood.
Address: Jayugongwonseo-ro 45beon-gil, Songwol-dong 3(sam)-ga, Jung-gu, Incheon, South Korea
How to get there: Take the subway line 1 to Incheon station, Exit 2, walk for about 5 minutes to reach Songwol Village
Going to Incheon, don’t forget to stop by the filming locations of the popular Goblin movie: Incheon Day Trip from Seoul by Wondertrip.
Colorful walls have become a unique feature of Korean tourism and are very popular with visitors. Going to Korea without the virtual check-in photos at these locations is not complete your trip. Don’t just explore the majestic scenery, but miss the simple things in life.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul itinerary 5 days — How to spend 5 days in Seoul & what to do in Seoul for 5 days perfectly?