Hello and welcome to another travel experience post from Living Nomads. It is that time of the year again, autumn is heading out, leaving the role for winter, the weather is cool with some chill in the air. Hence, dear couples, this is the perfect time for you guys to be hand in hand walking around the bustling city Seoul. For those who have not found a partner… dress in layers, long coats, beanies, hoodies, sweaters and that-classy-sunglasses, go outside and imagine the pedestrian walk as Chanel’s latest Fall-Winter season catwalk,…I bet that would be just as fun! (…right?). Anyway, no matter if you are lovebirds or loners, besides common activities and attractions, today #KoreanTeam by Living Nomads gladly introduce to all of you some of the must-see concerts in Korea. Skip the lengthy intro, let’s jump right into it! So, are you looking for some best Korean shows? Let’s check out our suggested 5 best live shows in Korea and shows in seoul that you should not miss for an exciting night in Korea to find out the answer!
- Seoul itinerary 6 days — How to spend 6 days in Seoul on a budget perfectly?
- Explore Ikseon Dong Seoul — Visit Ikseon Dong Hanok Village & Top 9 things to do in ikseon dong
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
- Noryangjin Fish Market blog — Explore Noryangjin market & tasting King Crab at the largest fish market in Seoul
- Dongdaemun market guide — What to buy in Dongdaemun Market & what to eat at Dongdaemun food market in Seoul?
Best shows in Seoul: NANTA Show
First of all, you can never miss this exceptionally entertaining show when travelling Korea – NANTA Show. The plot is very simple, about the preparation for a feast by chefs. But never underestimate, the cooking process is still staged elaborately, the combination of many different arts: tumbling, dancing, performing magic tricks and musical instruments. And that’s not all, NANTA Show offers the audience chances to engage in the show by getting on stage. Although the KKday team was never lucky enough to be chosen, watching the hilarious show was still an extraordinary experience, we were all cracked up!
If you are already in Seoul, NANTA Show tickets can be booked with Klook at Myeongdong and Hongdae theatres with shockingly cheap prices, 30% cheaper than buying directly from NANTA website.
First-class ticket – Buy directly at Myeongdong or Hongdae: 40,000 Won/ticket ($34.44)
→ Klook’s deal: 26,000 Won/ticket ($22.39) at Myeongdong & 25,869 Won/ticket ($22.27) at Hongdae. Saves up to 14,000 Won ($12.05).
Top Korean shows: CHEF: Bibap Show
Still not satisfied with all the jolly cooking of NANTA Show? Then check out another performance locates in Seoul and also everyone’s favourite: CHEF: Bibap Show. Like NANTA, this show is the feast for eyes – includes multiple dancing types, singing, beatbox and martial arts – about the Korean specialty Bibimbap (Korean mixed rice bowl). There are shows every day in a week, children under 3 are not allowed so please keep this in mind before purchasing tickets.
Where to buy tickets? This is the Klook’s link CHEF Show – the next generation of BIBAP!, choose your desired date, seat class, available shows and purchase. You just have to be there on time, show the digital ticket from KKday and enjoy the show!
Best shows in Korea: The Painters HERO
Not a Seoul show, if you are a Vietnamese visitor in Jeju island in order to travel without having to get a visa, there is a worth-seeing performance on the island called The Painters HERO. Just like its name, the actors and actresses in The Painters HERO perform distinctive drawings right on stage, combine astonishing effects such as drawing with lights, drawing on water, drawing with dust,…
A thing to keep in mind is that children under 2 are not allowed, while children from 2-5 years old have free entrance. Adults must purchase tickets, (obviously), but purchasing through Klook is only at USD 23.43 for a first-class ticket, saves up to almost half of the original price when buying directly on The Painters HERO website, which is at USD 40 /ticket.
Click here to buy tickets: THE PAINTERS: Show in Seoul. After receiving the digital ticket on your email, print it out and present it with your passport, then I can assure that your next 75 minutes will be full of joy.
Top shows in Seoul: Fireman Show
Besides cooking and art-related shows, Fireman Show is another exciting show everyone should try. The performance plot is about a group of firefighters bravely go through dangerous firefighting missions. The most inspiring part is that not only can you watch staggering tumbling, astonishing choreography, the audience will also widen their knowledge on how strict is the training to be a qualified firefighter and fire fighting and prevention tips through funny staged situations.
If you are hesitating on whether to buy the show tickets or to spend the money on Jjimjilbang bath, #TeamLivingNomads just want to let you know that until December 31st, 2018, Klook has a buy 1 get 1 free discount for both seat classes of Fireman Show. With this special deal, you can both die laughing in the show and then enjoy the relaxing Jjimjilbang sauna after. Side notes, this show also does not allow children under 2 and you must be there on time because they will not let more people in after the show has started.
Buy tickets here: [Limited Offer] Fireman Show Ticket.
Best Korean shows: Mr. SHOW
“Save the best for last”, this is #TeamLivingNomads ace in the hole. Dear ladies, if you had arrived in Korea, please do not miss out on the sexiest show in Seoul! Mr.SHOW brings the most attractive males (quite a big team let me tell you), six-packed abs, K-idol bodies performing stimulating choreography.
Living Nomads is never out of the loop, we are offering Living Nomads LADIES ZONE tickets. With these passes, you will be placed at the closest seats to the stage as possible, just a few steps away from the dancers. However, one of the rules is not touching the performers so even if he is millimetres away from reach, ladies, please stay calm! Click on this link now to get yourself a mister… sorry, a ticket to Mr.SHOW here: Mr. Show Ticket Seoul.
This article has come to its end, but we are certain that there are many more worth-seeing shows in Korea. If you know other fascinating performances, don’t hesitate to share your experience with #TeamLivingNomads!
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.