Located in the world most luxury hotels, these following mind-blowing pools will take you aback and forget what you really want to do: swim.
- Top beaches in Phuket — Top 8 best beaches in Phuket you should not miss
- Gili islands blog — Exploring Gili Islands – A deserted-island paradise of Indonesia
- Top 10 most beautiful & best islands in Southeast Asia
- Vang Vieng river tubing — The fullest guide for tubing in Vang Vieng, Laos
- Koh Samui itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Koh Samui?
1. The Grace Santorini Hotel, Greece
The broad view of Greek ocean is much more mythical than ever when you have dinner in this superb pool.
2. The Perivolas Hotel, Greece
Come and indulge yourself in this pool to be at one with Mother Ocean.
3. The Caruso, Italy
What can be greater than swim at the same high altitude with these spectacular mountains?
4. The Caesar Augustus Hotel, Italy
The horizon becomes so ambiguous. Anyone wonder if you are swimming in the pool or in the ocean.
5. The Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore
Do you want to know how it feel to swim on the top of a city, looking down on the little buildings and people?
Closer to the blue sky than ever before. Awesome!
6. The Huvafen Fushi Resort, Maldives
Maldives is the heaven of the real world, but having a dinner on the water like this is icing on the cake. Are we angels now?
7. The Reethi Rah, Maldives
Just one step and we are totally sinking into the great ocean.
8. The Ubud Hanging Gardens Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
Swimming in the heart of green forests is an extraordinary experience that you will never forget.
9. The Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
This must be the only way that leads to heaven. And you don’t walk, just swim until touching the clouds.
10. The Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
No one can deny that this is the most luxury pool in Indonesia – the travel country.
11. The Сambrian Hotel, Swiss
If not seeing the line underwater, I am convinced myself that this is the ocean, not a pool.
12. The Kia Ora, Rangiroa, Polynesia
How can such a perfect harmony of nature be real in this world? Water, mountains, green grass,… are all in a place.
13. The Acuatico Beach Resort Hotel, Philippines
Can I live here forever? Feel like time does not exist in a place like this.
14. The Villa Mahal Hotel, Turkey
And another time, there is no border between pool and sea.
15. The Bilila Lodge Kempinski Hotel, Tanzania
Water in the pool be like: “Ocean, you can see but you cannot touch me!”.
16. The Golden Triangle Resort Hotel, Thailand
Tiles-roof, lotus in the pool. Okay, I should know that I am back in time when I reach here.
17. The Racha Island Resort, Thailand
In the same country with the above, though, this pool is one of the most modern in the world.
18. The Sha Wellness Clinic Hotel and Spa, Spain
If you have a thing for swimming at night, then this pool is born for you. Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle sight!
19. The Jade Mountain Resort Hotel, Saint Lucia
Another place to capture the sea, mountain in your eyes.
20. The Du Cap Eden Roc, France
To end the ultimate list, this is a must-see pool where you can enjoy the eternal romance of France.