It can be said that Bangkok is a never sleep city with fun and bustling nightlife spots for you to relax and exploring. Don’t miss the fun beat when you can “reverse the time zone” and enjoy nightlife entertainment activities in Bangkok! So, are you looking for what to do in Bangkok at night? Let’s check it out our best things to do in Bangkok at night with 4 best fun and top things to do in Bangkok at night with Living Nomads below.
- What to do in Bangkok at night — Top 8 best things to do in Bangkok at night
- Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel review — Experience one of the most luxury 5-star hotels in the heart of Bangkok
- Bangkok travel blog — The fullest Bangkok travel guide blog for first-timers
- Explore Rod Fai Night Market — One of the most attractive night markets in Bangkok
- Top 9 wonderful & best places to visit in Bangkok for free
Top things to do in Bangkok at night: Chill out at night at Bangkok rooftop bars
Can you give out the name a city that “proud” owns more rooftop bars than Bangkok? The answer is almost … no. If you’ve been to Bangkok, never miss a fiery night and be absolutely enchanted on the rooftop bars of this bustling city. You will have a panoramic view down Bangkok city when lights up, enjoy time together with close friends, family or even … have a “crazy” partying at very exciting night in Bangkok.
The rooftop bars you should visit in Bangkok:
- Sky Bar Rooftop, Lebua (Address: 1055 Si Lom, Khwaeng Silom, Khet Bang Rak, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand / Hours: 4PM–1AM, Sunday: 4PM–12AM / Phone: +66 2 624 9555)
- Octave Rooftop Lounge & Bar (Address: 2 Sukhumvit Road Soi 57, Bangkok, 10110 / Phone: +66-2-7970000 / Hours: 5PM–2AM)
- Vertigo, Banyan Tree (Address: 21/100 South, S Sathorn Rd, Sathon, Bangkok 10120, Thailand / Hours: 6PM – 10:30PM / Phone: +66 2 679 1200)
- Park Society, Sofitel So (Address: 2 North Sathorn Road Silom Bangrak Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10500, Thailand / Hours: 6–10:30PM / Phone: +66 2 624 0000)
- Three Sixty Lounge, Millennium Hilton Bangkok (Address: 123 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Ton Sai, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand / Hours: 5AM–1AM / Phone: +66 2 442 2000)
- Above Eleven (Address: 33rd Floor, Fraser Suites Sukhumvit Sukhumvit Road, Soi 11 Bangkok 10110, Thailand / Hours: 6PM–2AM / Phone: +66 2 038 5111)
On a small note, almost all rooftop bars have a dress code, you can’t wear sport shorts, not wear sandals, and men should not wear sleeveless shirt.
Fun things to do in Bangkok at night: Watch the evening performances in Bangkok
The live shows are also quite remarkable points for tourism in Thailand in general and Bangkok in particular. With a rich and interesting history as an epic novel, Thailand is undoubtedly one of the most attractive Asian countries, with over 700 years of distinctive culture, customs and traditions, always bring rejoice and curiosity to learn for visitors. These unique things have been extracted and brought into the colorful, elaborate and extremely attractive stage performances.
Typically, we can mention Siam Niramit Show or Calypso Cabaret Bangkok, or Cooking Nanta Show. Siam Niramit Show is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as having the world’s highest performance stage (11.95 m), a grand performance show featuring real elephants and goats to recreate Siamese space hundreds of years ago.
If you are a strength lover, you can choose to watch Muay Thai Live Show matches. Athletes competing against with multiple blows and fast, broken movements, you will definitely be attracted and excited to see. Although the movements have been choreographed, the fighting, acrobatics and flying phases are quite “intense” and charming.
Best things to do in Bangkok at night: Dining on a cruise on Chao Phraya River
You will almost see this activity in many articles about Bangkok, Thailand travel tips. Only a single affirmation: Don’t miss it!
When sitting on a boat down follow the Chao Phraya River, you will see the temples, pagodas and wonderful spiritual works of Bangkok. Not stopping there, many of the city’s famous attractions are also scattered along the banks of the river. Even if you’ve have been visited one or more times, the famous sights of Bangkok will appear up very differently and attract under the lights of the evening, reflect themself into the river.
Dinner is often combined with sightseeing on the river, is an ideal space for your family, or a happy romantic moment of the couple that can find right in the heart of Bangkok. Usually the cruise trip and dinner will take approximately 2 hours, going through temples, palaces, Rama VIII Bridge, etc.