Pyounghwa Fashion Town is now divided into 4 districts Gu Pyounghwa, Shin Pyounghwa, Dong Pyounghwa and Cheong Pyounghwa. You can find almost any fashion items here.
- Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog first-timers
- Top markets in Seoul — 7 best street food markets & best markets in Seoul
- Dongdaemun market guide — What to buy in Dongdaemun Market & what to eat at Dongdaemun food market in Seoul?
- Flea market Seoul — 4 vintage & best flea markets in Seoul you should visit
- Best shopping in Seoul — Top 10 best shopping places in Seoul & best underground shopping Seoul
- Location: 274, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Opening Hours: 22:00-18:00 (the following day)
Myeongdong night market
Myeongdong is home to glamorous departments stores such as Lotte and Shisegae which house international luxurious brands.
But if you are looking for something more affordable, hit the night market only a few steps away, where you can find a wide range of clothes, shoes, accessories and jewellery.
Chances are you have heard of the magic of skincare and cosmetic products made in Korea. If that is what you are looking for, you won’t be disappointed. All Korean cosmetics brands have their stores in Myeongdong.
Too hungry to shop? Street food is abundant here from tteok-bokki, fried chicken, grilled cheese lobster to egg bread etc. You name it. Available from 5 p.m to 10 p.m.
Namdaemun night market
Being the oldest and largest market in Korea, Namdaemun is another popular tourist attraction which opens from 10 a.m to 5 a.m the following day. It is noteworthy that some of the stores here operate by their own hours and some close on Sundays.
Namdaemun is home to both indoor and outdoor stores which sells a variety of products. There are Sungnyemun Imported Goods Shopping Centre that sells electronic appliance; Daedo Shopping Centre selling imported products, clothing, food, flower ect. while Daedo Arcade has clothing and footwear for children.
Don’t forget to visit Mesa Shopping Center – the first shopping mall in the district with 32 floors, of which 9 are underground. Mesa Shopping Center also boasts a diverse dining avenue of 50 restaurants. Wanted a great dining experience? Be sure to visit the restaurant on the 16th floor where you can’t miss the magnificent view of Namsan Mountain and Seoul N Tower.
Mesa Shopping Center is opened from 10 a.m to 5 a.m and closed on the first and third Sundays every month.
Gwangjang Market is one of the oldest markets in Korea which was built in 1905. Located at a corner from Dongdaemun Gate, it is only 1 km from Dongdaemun.
One of the great appeals of Gwangiang market is its possession of fabric and textile shops which are located on a higher level. Traditional Korean attire, Hanbok, for children or adults can be found here.
Gwangjang Market is open all night. Having your stomachs rumbling after shopping in Dongdaemun? Head to Gwangiang market. You will be welcomed with endless lines of stalls selling delicious Korean traditional street food from fresh seafood to blood sausage. Don’t miss.
Location: 88 Changgyeonggung-ro, Jongno 4(sa)-ga, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
General stores 08:30-18:00
Clothing stores 21:00-10:00 (Next day)
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.