Cuba has a reputation for being pretty photogenic – the hand-rolled cigars, crumbling pastel facades and obligatory Cadillacs on every corner.
- 21+ photos that show the many sides of life on the streets of Havana
- Havana blog — The fullest Havana travel guide for a great trip for first-timers
- 8 best places to visit in Cuba 2017
- Visiting Cuba – Beats, steps and the visual arts in Cuba
- 19+ gorgeous pictures show the many sides of daily life in Cuba
But for those that reckon you need a high-powered telephoto lens and a spanking new Canon 6D to get the best out of the country, think again. We sent Intrepid’s very own Mikey Sadowski (aka The Man With The Golden Lens) to the sun soaked isle of Cuba, and he brought back some truly epic iPhone snaps. And with the country’s doors opening recently for Americans (with a few limitations), now more people than ever can soak up that iconic dishevelled 60s vibe.
Feast your eyes on these, photography enthusiasts.