Singapore, the island nation famous for its unique and modern architectures, is an ideal place for young people come to play and entertain. However, did you know that Singapore is also a great destination for families with children? With Living Nomads’s 4 days 3 nights itinerary, with this itinerary that is not long and not short also enough for your whole family to have the best time together. The holiday season has come. Quickly save the Singapore 4 days 3 nights self-sufficiency traveling itinerary to enjoy a relaxing time with your family! So, what to do in Singapore for 4 days with your family with your kids? Let’s check out our detailed suggested Singapore family itinerary (Singapore family trip itinerary) on how to spend 4 days in Singapore (Singapore 4 day itinerary for family) pefectly to find out the answer!
- How to travel cheap in Singapore? — 3 best way on how to travel around Singapore & cheapest way to get around Singapore
- Singapore Malaysia 5 days itinerary — What to do & suggested 5 days 4 nights Singapore Malaysia itinerary
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review — What to do & how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
- Michelin Star restaurant Singapore street food — 5 cheap Singapore 1 star Michelin street food stalls you definitely must-try
- How to get from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore? — How to get to singapore from Kuala Lumpur by bus?
Singapore 4 day itinerary for family — Day 1: ArtScience Museum + Marina Bay Sands
2PM – Landing at Changi International Airport
If you traveling in a large group or with your family of 3 or more members, the private airport transfer service will be an extremely economical option for you. The driver will pick you up at the arrival hall of Changi International Airport by appointment and then take the whole family to the hotel. You can choose your preferred car model when booking this service on Klook.
3PM – Check in the hotel
4PM – Visit the Future World exhibition at ArtScience Museum
To start the journey to Singapore for 4 days 3 nights, let’s take your family to get lost at a virtual world that you never seen in the Future World Exhibition at ArtScience Museum. With a variety of effects created from light, laser and sound, you will feel like falling into a different space.
This exhibition is also the venue for many interactive games on 4 main themes: Nature, City, Park and Space, extremely suitable for young visitors like kids. This is also a place to check-in “sparkling” for you and your family to mark the first destination in the journey to lion nation island.
Address: 6 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018974
Phone: +65 6688 8888
6PM – Dinner at DC Comics Super Heroes Cafe Restaurant at Marina Bay Sands
Re-energy at the DC Comics Super Heroes Café Restaurant. Children who are passionate about famous superheroes movies will definitely surprising and fascinating when coming to this restaurant. Coming to DC Comics Super Heroes Cafe, your family can enjoy typical dishes such as Superman’s Soup, Green Lantern Salad, Catwoman’s Caramel Latte, The Flash’s Espresso and Batman Burger…. These are full of flavor dishes, inspired by the superheros of DC Comics.
Address: 2 Bayfront Avenue Bay Level, 01-03, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 018972
Phone: +65 6688 7610
7:30PM – Freely visit Marina Bay Sands
Now is the time for your family to explore one of the famous destinations in Singapore – Marina Bay Sands. Marina Bay Sands is a coastal bay located in the center of Singapore, converging the most unique attractions in Singapore. The most prominent here, not to mention, is The Shoppes shopping mall. This place owns most famous brands of the world, such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent… Have you been “shaken” yet shoppers?
Don’t forget to see Singapore from above at the Sands SkyPark observation deck. Located at an altitude of 200m in the air, this wonderful observatory can be considered the top of Marina Bay Sands. With Klook tickets, your family will save up to 50% compare official fares.
Tips for Living Nomads team: You can spend the whole day to discover Marina Bay Sands but maybe you will can not participate in all the interesting activities here. See more suggestions for interesting travel activities at Marina Bay Sands to make a plan perfectly.
9:30PM – Watch the Wonder Full water music show
End your first day in Singapore by enjoying the Wonder Full water music show with your family, why not? The show is the combination of lights and music, called Wonder Full, is performed free nightly at the Marina Bay Sands Casino Resort, at 8PM, 21:30PM (an extra show on weekends at 11PM only). This is the most anticipated program in this island nation. Your family will see not only a fountain but also a series of lasers that light up both the Marina Bay Sands and the ArtScience Museum also.
10PM – Return to the hotel to rest and end the first day in the Singapore 4 day itinerary for family
Singapore family itinerary (Singapore family trip itinerary) — Day 2: Universal Studios Singapore + S.E.A. Aquarium + Taste Of Asia + Wings Of Time
8AM – Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 – Have fun at Universal Studios Singapore (USS)
After a night of resting, your family fully recharged? Let’s bombard Universal Studios Singapore (USS), the most famous amusement park in Singapore.
USS is the ideal place to experience many modern games, rides and unique shows, inspired by classic cinematographic works. Young children will surely enjoy being played or parade with the cute Minions. The Battlestar Galactica roller coaster is also worth a try for those who love thrills.
In particular, Klook also offers transfer services from your hotel to Universal Studios Singapore fastest and most convenient. You can choose the pick up from Orchard, Marina or China Town.
- Top 10 things to do & Best rides in Universal Studios Singapore.
- The fullest USS guide for wonderful 1 day trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
- Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
3:30PM – Visit S.E.A. Aquarium
After playing at USS, visit the wonderful underwater world at S.E.A. Aquarium, home to over 100,000 marine creatures with over 800 species and 49 different habitats. Your kids will be familiar with the Deep Sea environment, when meeting hammerhead sharks, bottlenose dolphins, exploring the Touch Pool or seeing colorful fishes.
6PM – Dinner at Taste Of Asia
After a tiring day of fun, reward your whole family with a big meal. The menu at Taste Of Asia brings together a variety of typical dishes of Asian countries. Remember to prepare a “hungry belly” to eat, drink, recharge to prepare for the night plan. Another plus point is that this restaurant serves Halal dishes – extremely suitable for Muslim visitors.
Address: Beach Station, Singapore, Singapore
Phone: +65 6273 1743
8:40PM – Enjoy the music of the “Wings of time” show
In Singapore, you can watch the water music shows forever without getting bored, because each show is designed according to its own story, with different lighting and music effects. At Wings of Time, your whole family will firsthand enjoy the peak of the 3D lighting show, with fountains, robots and fireworks. The repertoire tells the story of a mysterious bird and two friends on a timeless journey.
Especially, with the instant confirmation feature of the Wings of Time tickets at Klook, you can book right in front of the entrance, get a voucher right on your phone and enter the gate.
10PM – Return to the hotel
Singapore 4 day itinerary for family — Day 3: Singapore Zoo + River Safari + VivoCity
8AM – Breakfast at the hotel
9AM – Visit Singapore Zoo
Start the morning of the 3rd day on your Singapore 4 day itinerary for family self–sufficient (Singapore family itinerary 4 days 3 nights, Singapore family trip itinerary 4 days) at Singapore Zoo. Your family, especially the children, will be excited to visit the 26-hectare wildlife zoo with 2.800 animals. Singapore Zoo is proud to be the first place in the world to create a free living environment for utan orangutans. Discover many different areas such as Wild Africa, Primate Kingdom, … and more!
Kidzworld rainforest is also a favorite location for children. Your kids can participate in many water activities, horse riding or watching Animal Friends show.
To geting to the Singapore Zoo, your family can choose any route from Klook’s pick up transfer service from your hotel. Don’t forget to book your Singapore 4G SIM card in advance or renting a WiFi router to stay connected throughout the trip.
12AM – Lunch at Ah Meng Restaurant
Have your family ever had lunch with some Orang Utan orangutans? If not yet, then experience the zoo’s lunch with the friendly Orang Utan orangutans, the mascots of the Singapore zoo. Ah Meng Restaurant in Singapore is famous for a menu that harmonizes Asian and European cuisine. What could be better than eating and playing with primate friends?!
1PM – Visit River Safari
There is no more relaxing activity than “floating” along the tour of Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the majestic rivers around the world, Singapore River Safari allows you and your family to explore the countless flora and fauna systems associated with famous rivers and plains like the Mississippi in North America, the Mekong or Murray region in Australia. Adventure activities around the “artificial Amazon river” help you understand more about tropical rain forests; meanwhile, Flooded Forest will take you deep into the “Earth’s lungs”.
4PM – VivoCity
VivoCity is a shopping and entertainment center with cinemas and toy stores among the largest in Singapore. Definitely this is an ideal place for your kids, right? With an area of over 1 million square feet, VivoCity is well worth your family visit whether you are a shopaholic or not. Besides, the large outdoor play area for children is also a great place for parents to rest.
6PM – Dinner at Tunglok Signatures Restaurant
TungLok Singatures is a Chinese restaurant, serving a variety of traditional cuisines from Guangdong, Shanghai and Sichuan with a little creativity in cooking. The new flavor but not losing the quintessence of the original version is the secret that makes the dishes here always satisfy visitors.
Address: 6 Eu Tong Sen St, 02-88, Singapore 059817
Hours: 11:30AM–3PM, 6–10:30PM
Phone: +65 6336 6022
9PM – Return to the hotel
Singapore 4 day itinerary for family — Day 4: Duck Tour + Marche @ Suntec + Jewel Changi
9AM – Check-out hotel
10AM – Experience Duck Tour
The last day of the itinerary to go to Singapore 4 days 3 nights (Singapore 4 day itinerary for family, Singapore family itinerary 4 days), the whole family let’s join the Duck Tour Singapore. This is a new travel experience with the most special feature is the talent “duck”. This lovely duck–shaped car is both capable of riding on the street, and can also swim. Within 60 minutes, Duck Wacky will take you around the sea lion city. This is an ideal opportunity for you and your family to admire the wonderful scenery and life of the locals.
12AM – Lunch at Marché Mövenpick (Suntec City)
Marche @ Suntec restaurant is on the list of top family-friendly dining places in Singapore. Homemade pizza and pasta, fresh vegetable salads, French crepes, barbecue, fresh seafood and many other delicacies will make the family members hard to resist. Don’t forget to sample some fresh oysters at the bar and sip the best Mövenpick champagne. As a family-friendly restaurant, Marche @ Suntec has designed a children’s play area so parents can have their hands free to eat and drink.
Address: 3 Temasek Boulevard Suntec City (Tower, 3 East wing, #01-612 to 614, Singapore 038983
Phone: +65 6337 3134
1:30PM – Getting to Changi International Airport to visit Jewel Changi
Tired of shopping malls “one hundred places like one” in central Singapore? Then, you should depart early to the airport to visit Jewel Changi, the new shopping, sightseeing, entertainment and dining complex that debuted in Lion Island. Coming to Jewel Changi, you can watch the “super big, giant” artificial waterfall, walking around the garden in the greenhouse, check-in in the interactive virtual reality game area and much more. No exaggeration if say Jewel Changi is like a “miniature Singapore”.
Note for Living Nomads team: This mall is located at Terminal 1 of Changi International Airport so if you depart from other terminals (especially Terminal 2 and 4), please consider, arrange your time carefully to make sure you will not to be missed your flight.
Create your own Singapore 4 day itinerary for family
Perhaps you have got an overview of the itinerary for Singapore 4 days 3 nights self-sufficiency trip from the above sharing, right?! Do not be afraid to change the destinations in this sample itinerary to best suit your interests and your family.
Where to stay?
- Budget: Chinatown, Burgis, Little India, Geylang. Part of Geylang is the red light district, so if you are visit Singapore for the first time, do not stay here, it will be easy to ask by customs.
- Average: Civic District, Bugis and Kampong Glam, Clarke Quay
- Luxury: Sentosa Resort, Marina Bay Sands, …
Below are some best cheap, budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
- Marina Bay Sands, a top rated 5-star hotel with room rates from $294/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- YOTEL Singapore Orchard Road, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $97/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- M Social Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $86/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel G Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $84/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $82/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $109/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- One Farrer Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $131/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $162/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Katong by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $88/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $211/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
In addition, you can refer to one of the best Airbnb in Singapore:
- Cosy Studio Apartment 2 at Heritage Tiong Bahru at $70/night
- Boat Quay Studio Premium Apartment with River View at $69/night.
- Sea View Studio @ Shenton at $85/night.
- Double Room, 5 Hours: 4PM-9PM same day in Bugis at $39/night.
- S5 @ City Central at $59/night.
- Single Cabin,shared bathroom near Chinatown MRT at $40/night.
- Boat Quay Studio Premium Apartment with River View at $86/night.
- Twin Cabin, shared bathroom near Jalan Besar MRT at $42/night.
–> Use this link https://www.airbnb.com/c/anht5185, to register for an Airbnb account and book a room, you will get a discount up to $55 for the first booking.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in Singapore and from Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
If you’re still confused about planning a trip to the lion island nation, don’t worry. Living Nomads has shared a lot of self-sufficient Singapore travel experiences and great tips for families to hang out with children. Discover now here.