South Korea has long been in the top of the best tourist destinations to relax and enjoy the natural beauty. It can be said that Korea is beautiful in all year round. And the most popular destination for visiting Korea is the oasis of love – Jeju. There are many things to prepare before going to Jeju (you can refer here). However, the most important thing is to find a nice and cheap accommodation, right? So, where to stay in Jeju? Let’s check it out our suggest cheap places to stay in Jeju island and Jeju accommodation budget with 5 budget hostel and cheap guesthouse in Jeju island for your wonderful trip to the paradise island of South Korea below. These 5 hostel and guesthouse all have nice view, good price, good staff, good service. In short, it is very good for those who are planning to go to Jeju.
- Jeju accommodation budget — 5 best budget & cheap hotels in Jeju island you should stay
- Best black pork in Jeju — Tasting the super delicious specialty “Black Pork” on Jeju island
- Jeju cafe (Jeju island cafe) — 8 most beautiful coffee shop & cafes in Jeju you must visit
- South Korea itinerary 8 days — How to spend 8 days in Korea (8 days itinerary in Korea) perfectly?
- Jeju autumn itinerary — 6 best places to visit & top things to do in Jeju autumn foliage season
Cheap guesthouse in Jeju: Rainbow In Jeju Guesthouse
The first guesthouse I want to recommend is the colorful name “Rainbow in Jeju”. Woah, in this love island, Rainbow is a very good choice for those who love the warmth and charm.
Rainbow has double rooms, family rooms and a dorminity room type (dorm beds) if you go with a group. With the mainstream pastel tones and décor, It must be said can not simple anymore. I gave 9.5 points for its warmth and friendliness, from the space to the staff.
If you choose to stay here, you can buy food to cook in “cozy dinner” style because there is a large shared kitchen, full of bowls, chopsticks and clean as well. In addition, the living room has a bookshelf to read or make a virtual live background is also very ok, hihi.
Popular places near the guesthouse you can refer to
- Jeju International Airport: 3km away.
- Dongmun Market and Jeju Jungang Underground Shopping Center: 1km away.
- Jeju National Museum: 2.3km away.
- Jeju casino and hospital: more than 4km
Cheap guesthouse in Jeju island: Mido Hostel
Uiss, I really like it and highly recommend if you still don’t know where to stay when traveling to Jeju, try this place. Very pretty but extremely friendly as well, visitors coming here are mostly young people, very fun.
Mido Hostel is located in the heart of Seogwipo city, close to entertainment venues, attractions and transportation is convenient. Facilities, of course, meeting all the the basic requirements of backpacker travelers (like me: v). There are also single rooms, double rooms and dorm rooms. I gave 10 absolute points on the decoration, very strange but very artistic.
The most interesting thing I want to note about Mido Hostel is the beautiful terrace. The background is covered with grass carpet with cool green color, including the lazy chairs for guests lean back to enjoy and chill. There is also a cafe on yard. At night, when this terrace area lights up, shimmering and sparkling, you can come here to sip a cup of coffee in the cold weather, talk to friends from other countries and maybe you will find your love in Mido, LOL.
However, Mido is a bit far from the airport, about 30km. So I encourage you to book a shuttle bus for easy transportation. You can book this service via KKday, Klook or Trazy travel agencies.
Popular places near the guesthouse you can refer to:
- Jeju World Cup Stadium: 5.3km away.
- Less than 1km from Jeongbang Waterfall, Lee Jung Seob Art Gallery and hospital.
- Super cute Teddy Bear Museum, Chocolate Land Museum in Jeju is about 50 minutes by bus.
Jeju accommodation budget: Jeju Mir Guesthouse
Romantic, romantic and very romantic! This is the first impression that caught my eyes and it lasts until now when mentioning Jeju Mir Guesthouse, hihi.