Jeju is the pearl island of Korea, Hawaii of Asia. With its pristine nature, breathtaking scenery, and fresh air, Jeju is one of the top honeymoon destinations for couples. Traveling to Jeju in addition to the must-visit places, food must eat, must have itinerary, must things to do at night, things must buy in Jeju.. then where to stay in Jeju is also an important thing. So, are you looking for some cheap places to stay in Jeju island? Let’s check it out our suggested Jeju accommodation budget with 5 cheap hotels in Jeju island including cheap guesthouse in Jeju island to find out the answer!
- Cheap places to stay in Jeju island — Top 5 budget hostel & cheap guesthouse in Jeju you should stay
- Where to stay in Jeju blog? — 7 best hostels & best places to stay in Jeju on a budget
- Jeju itinerary 3 days — What to do in Jeju for 3 days & How to spend 3 days in Jeju island perfectly for couples?
- Jeju itinerary 4 days — What to do in Jeju for 4 days & How to spend 4 days in Jeju island perfectly?
- Jeju island trip blog — How to explore Jeju west coast in 1 day itinerary?
Cheap guesthouse in Jeju island: Kodakkodak Guesthouse
Kodakkodak Guesthouse is a popular name in the list of cheap hotels in Jeju island. Although only a small, affordable hotel, Kodakkodak has won the hearts of visitors because of its lovely appearance. The quality of service and facilities here are more than your expectation. With room rates only from USD8, you can enjoy the cozy atmosphere, completeness and absolute safety. There is also a shared kitchen area for you to cook your favorite delicacies. Rooms at Kodakkodak usually run out very quickly, so you should book in advance for a few months before your trip.
A top rated guesthouse with room rates from $8/night (You can check rates, reviews and book on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
Jeju accommodation budget: Hotel Gaon J Stay
With 5 floors and 40 spacious bedrooms with room rates from USD26, Hotel Gaon J Stay is rated as one of the most affordable hotels in Jeju for foreign backpackers. Located in the center of the island, visitors can easily visit interesting destinations such as Jeongbang Waterfall, Lee Joong Seop Gallery, Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market, Oedolgae Rock … In addition, you will surely Extremely delighted with the hotel’s own bar. Vibrant music will also help you relieve fatigue, stress after daily tours.
A top rated 3-star hotel with room rates from $8/night (You can check rates, reviews and book on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
Cheap places to stay in Jeju island: Goodstay Nulsong Parktel
Cheap hotel Jeju Goodstay Nulsong Parktel with room rates from USD 23 is the perfect stopover, serving visitors 24/7. If you are looking for a close space, characterized by Korean culture, this is a great place to stay. Near the hotel are bustling shopping centers such as Shilla Jeju, Consulate General of Japan, Paradise Grand … Take some time to visit and shop for yourself new items!
A top rated 2-star hotel with room rates from $23/night (You can check rates, reviews and book on Agoda.com).
Cheap hotels in Jeju island: Goodstay December Hotel
Although only a 3-star hotel with room rates from USD29 on the romantic Jeju Island, Goodstay December Hotel is built with luxurious and sophisticated space and interiors. Lost in the hotel, you will be overwhelmed by high-class facilities and professional staff. Quiet, polite space will bring you the perfect moments in your vacation. Each room is fully equipped with television, air conditioning, cable TV, wifi, … You do not need to worry when traveling Korea alone.
A top rated hotel with room rates from $29/night (You can check rates, reviews and book on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
Affordable hotels in Jeju island: Four Seasons Hotel
If you want to stay at a location close to Jeju Shilla entertainment center, Paradise Grand Casino, then Four Seasons Hotel is the perfect choice with room rates from USD23. With the enthusiastic support from the staff here, you can choose for yourself interesting entertainment activities. Around the hotel are countless eateries, typical Korean restaurants. Just 5 minutes walk, you can wipe out Korean cuisine in a snap. Elegant style, delicate is the plus point of this cheap hotel in Jeju.
A top rated 3-star hotel with room rates from $23/night (You can check rates, reviews and book on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Jeju you can refer to
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Jeju City
- Private Jeju International Airport Transfers (CJU) for Seogwipo City
- Jeju City Bus
- Eastern Jeju Discovery
- Western Island Exploration
- Eastern Jeju Private Day Tour
- Western Jeju Private Day Tour
- Southern Jeju Adventure Day Tour
- Jeju Private Car Charter
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket: Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5Days
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Jeju travel guide and top things to do in Jeju: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Jeju travel blog (Jeju blog) — The fullest guide for a budget trip to Jeju island, South Korea.