- Udo island blog — 7+ what to do & best things to do in Udo island, Jeju
- Jeju itinerary 3 days — What to do in Jeju for 3 days & how to spend 3 days in Jeju island perfectly for couples?
- Jeju itinerary 4 days — What to do in Jeju for 4 days & how to spend 4 days in Jeju island perfectly?
- Jeju island trip blog — How to explore Jeju west coast in 1 day itinerary?
- Jeju day trip blog — How to explore Jeju east coast in 1 day itinerary?
The famous statue of Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo
After the resounding success of the movie “Winter Sonata”, Nami Island became an extremely famous place, proving the beautiful love of Bae Yong Joon and Choi Ji Woo. The statue of the two main characters in the film will make you very honest and warm emotion, check-in with the statue and the person you love is really meaningful and wonderful, isn’t it?
Romantic bike ride through the roads around the island
In fact, Nami Island is not so big, so if you choose to walking plus the time to take photos, you can discover all the places on the island within 3 hours. However, in order to feel all the romance and beauty of the island, we recommend that you take the time to cycle around the roads and along the lakeshore in the sunlight shining through the canopy. Believe us, you’ll definitely feel Nami becomes more attractive through the bicycle wheel rotations.
Make the legendary Kimchi dish at Kimchi House
Referring to South Korea, we cannot help but mention the traditional Kimchi dish, when this dish has become so popular in the world and used to name nickname for the South Korea – “The land of Kimchi” . If you are a Kimchi fan in particular as well as Korean cuisine in general, the Kimchi making class is definitely for you. Learn how to mix napa cabbage together with esoteric spices to create delicious Kimchi will be an unforgettable experience when visiting Nami Island.
Petite France Village
French Village (Petite France) is one of the places often mentioned when combining sightseeing along with Nami Island. Immersed in the European architectural space and the settings of the movie “My Love from the Star”, the French village stands out with the landscape and colorful space of big and small houses here. Especially, the village is the place the statue in the famous story – the “Little Prince”. Coming to the French village, you not only admire the architectural style from Middle Ages, but also have art performances at the square from many talented artists. In the village there is a harmonious combination between modern and past not only in the surrounding landscape but also the unique culture of the village.
Dropping yourself into nature with the garden Morning Calm
If you are a nature lover and want to spend your time to enjoy the relaxation with nature, the romantic Morning Calm garden is definitely for you. Here, tourists will admire thousands of different species of flowers, designed quite delicate, harmonious and artistic, you feel like as lost in a fairy garden. If in the daytime, flowers stand out with their own colors, then at night the garden becomes more magical and mysterious than ever when illuminated with millions of lights flickering throughout the garden.
Experience the new feeling, ride on the Gangchon railway
One of the most interesting activities near Nami Island and often mentioned when exploring the island during the day, is the experience of riding on the old railway – Gangchon Rail Bike. The majestic space of nature, the special beauty of the Korean countryside and the charming beauty of the Bukhangang River are drawn amazingly through the railroads that you pass through. Moreover, when cycling between two rows of green trees along the tracks will make you feel like immerse into nature and being part of the impressive picture here.
Nami Island Handicraft Studio
A place where people rarely pay attention, there are classes for making pottery and glass at prices ranging from 10.000-30.000 won. In addition, the studio sells cute ceramics items.
In addition to the beautiful scenery, there are many interesting recreational activities in Nami that tourists can participate in. On the island regularly organize events from painting to applied art in the form of cooperation with writers and international organizations like UNICEF and UNESCO.
Restaurants – cafes – libraries and exhibitions on the island are beautifully planned and harmonious, blended with nature, in a unique style. In addition, you can visit the famous Jeonggwanru hotel with unique architecture, learn how Make traditional Kimchi at Kimchi House, enjoy tea at the herb store, …
Take photos to check-in with the poster and statue of the two main characters of the movie Winter Sonata.
Renting an electric car for your family or group of friends to getting around Nami Island is also an interesting experience.
Nnami Island blog: What to eat?
The specialty of Nami Island is the spicy chicken stir-fry with cheese and cabbage Dakgalbi. There are many food stalls located near the ticket booth of the welcome gate area. Traveling from Seoul during the day is not too hungry, you should bring some cakes, snacks are enough for a sightseeing trip. Also on Nami Island there are many snacks, ice cream and cafe but the price is quite high.
Again, the link to book Nami Island Round Trip Transfer and Admission Ticket from Seoul.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Seoul travel guide and top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Seoul travel blog — The fullest Seoul travel guide blog for a wonderful budget trip to Seoul for the first time.