It’s a miniature of the whole of Europe with restaurants of European architecture and colourful flower gardens. It is decorated with flowers with specific themes and varied by season. So if you have a chance to come in the spring, you will be overwhelmed by colourful tulip fields. Europe has never been so close!
- Guide to Everland Theme Park — How to visit & what to do in Everland?
- Top Seoul Park — 4 beautiful parks in Seoul & best parks in Seoul Korea you should visit
- Lotte World vs Everland — Which theme park should you go?
- What to do in Seoul in winter? — 9+ best things to do in Seoul in winter & in Korea in winter
- Seoul autumn foliage 2023 forecast — The time & 13+ best places to see autumn leaves in Seoul
In contrast to the peaceful, and romantic flower garden is T-Express. This is a famous Roller coaster game all over the world, not just in Korea because the entire train is made of … WOOD ^ o ^. Not only that, the roller coaster measures at 1,779m in length, tilt at 77-degree angle (the steepest angle in the world) and can reach a speed of 104km / h. You cannot imagine the ”thrill” just by this description but surely T-Express will bring you the most exhilarating experience.
This is the area that attracts children the most because it is a wonderful land with many characters coming out from fairy tales. The village of Aesop (ancient Greek fabulist who is accredited with a number of children’s fables) will bring you back to your childhood, immersed in the shimmering, and mysterious landscape of the fairy world. Those who are dreamy like me will surely fall in love with this land.
However, this is not just a place for “children”. Going through this area, do not ignore Spooky’s Fun House. But besides the fun, it also has mysterious activities inside the house, promising to bring you, both adults and children, a variety of novel emotions.
You will enter a land that is the miniature of America. Historical, cultural, and festive events and countless unique things of America will be fully reproduced in this land of memory. In addition to hundreds of unique adventure and entertainment games that are American-style “crazy” like Double Rock Spin, Twist, Dragon Coaster … will give you the most thrilling and memorable moments at Everland park. If you are a person who enjoys feelings of strong excitement, try to experience all the games that I have just mentioned. On the surface, they all look similar, but try them for yourself and see the difference.
Everland Seoul blog: What to eat in Everland?
All the above-mentioned activities are enough to make you tired in a day, let’s talk about food. There are restaurants everywhere so you don’t need to worry if you will get hungry. However, there are more choices in Holland Village, the largest food court where there are more than 1000 outdoor seats.
Tips: You are allowed to bring in your own food. So if you are not too picky about eating, you can save money packing food in your backpack beforehand. Food sold in the park surely costs more than outside.
Everland Korea blog: A few tips from my own experience
As I said, Everland is super large that surely you can’t cover in 1 day. So here are a few tips to help you plan the most effective tour.
Plan your activities
Get a map of the entire Everland park right at the entrance. Carefully research the zones, the most convenient way to get around and activities you want to do. Plan well before entering the matrix of Everland. Believe me, if you are not well prepared, you will easily get lost. Let me remind you again Everland is too large to cover in 1 day so be selective. Don’t be too greedy.
Must-dos if time is tight
You need to line up for any game at Everland. Especially for HOT games, the lines seem endless. It is usual to wait in line for 1-2 hours. Therefore, Q-Pass is a magic card that helps you skip the line. No queuing is necessary. You can save a lot of time. However, the daily number of Q-Pass is limited. Therefore you should book in advance here.
Besides games, Everland has special SCHEDULED shows, remember to check the schedule of its daily shows here, so you won’t miss any interesting one.
There are a lot more things but you should go and experience for yourself. Hope you will have a wonderful time in Korea.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.