Everland, the world’s seventh-largest amusement park, is the combination of water and ground recreational zones, golf courses and resorts. There are five distinctive themed areas, including Global Village Street, American Adventure Zone, Magical Paradise, European Adventure Zone and Equator Adventure Zone. More than 50 permanent types of rides can be found in the park, as well as monthly parades and shows that stick to the theme of the month. Within the next few days, you can get yourself some spooky pictures at Everland’s Halloween party, but for now, let’s look further into what the park offers! So, how to visit Everland Theme Park (Everland Seoul Korea, Everland Theme Park korea, Everland Theme Park Seoul)? Let’s check it out our Everland Theme Park guide and Everland Korea blog to explore on how to get to Everland, what to do in Everland and things to do in Everland to find out the answer!
- Everland Korea blog — How to spend 1 perfect day in Everland Theme Park, Seoul
- Top Seoul Park — 4 beautiful parks in Seoul & best parks in Seoul Korea you should visit
- Lotte World vs Everland — Which theme park should you go?
- What to do in Seoul in winter? — 9+ best things to do in Seoul in winter & in Korea in winter
- Seoul autumn foliage 2023 forecast — The time & 13+ best places to see autumn leaves in Seoul
Everland Theme Park Guide: How to get from Seoul to Everland Theme Park Seoul?
Many options for you to choose:
Option 1: Subway (Yongin Ever route)
- From Seoul station, go to Suwon station.
- Change to Bundang route: from Suwon station, go to Giheung station.
- Change to Everline route: from Giheung station, go to Jeondae Everland station.
- There are free buses from Jeondae to Everland amusement park.
Duration: around 2 hours
Price: 2450 KRW (one-way)
Option 2: Public Bus
Take bus number 5002 at Gangnam station – gate number 5
Duration: 40-50 minutes
Price: 2459 KRW (one-way)
Option 3: Direct shuttle bus
Take shuttle buses directly to Everland from central places of Seoul like Hongdae, Myeongdong, Gangnam. This is the service of Everland Resort, for more information, find out here.
Price: around 12000 KRW.
Additionally, you can choose Klook’s (round trip) service from Seoul central to Everland at 212.000 VND
Duration: 50-70 minutes
Link to book this service here: Round Trip Everland Shuttle Bus Transfers from Seoul by World Travel.
What to do in Everland? Peak season and Korean holidays you need to know to avoid overcrowding
Weekends, summer break (June to August), Mid-Autumn Festival (also known as Chuseok) from 14th to 16th of August in Lunar calendar, Christmas and New Year are the peak seasons. Be mindful when planning to go during these times.
To save your time waiting in long lines, buy your Everland tickets online: [Limited Offer] Everland Ticket (QR Code Direct Entry).
Top things to do in Everland Seoul Korea: Themed zones at Everland
First, take a look at Everland guide map to have a general view.
When east meets west, Global Fair brings distinctive architecture of regions in the world into one place. This is the first themed zone upon arrival, so start your Everland journey by walking along cultural roads and enjoying upbeat music in Global Fair! Some architectural styles you will see: Mesopotamian (cookies and candies) of The Renaissance period, and modernized transitional-style Oriental restaurant.
American dream right in Korea, why not? This theme is 500 years of American history, from Columbus discovery to the 1960s when Elvis Presley – the king of Rock n’ Roll – rocked the stage. Check out Pioneer Era, Rockville and of course, the reborn of Rock n’ Roll!
Just like its name, this is the land of hopes and dreams. The theme based on Aesop’s fables about the race of the Tortoise and the Hare, simulates Aesop’s village with many fairy tale characters.
Places that are significantly appealing to children are Grandpa Aesop’s fountain and Racing Coaster ride.
Welcome to Europe! Ladies, take out your vintage dresses because we are going to the royal French garden! European Adventure simulates a European town in full bloom all year round: Four season garden with tulips, roses and daisies; romantic Rose garden; T-Express – Korea’s biggest rollercoaster with maximum speed at 104km/h, and many more.
Let us discover the diverse animal world while breathing the fresh air at Zootopia. Here you will absorb knowledge about the lives of animals and listen to some impressive stories of our wild friends. This is the opportunity to feel the natural connection between human and wildlife, making it an unforgettable moment.
The must-try experience at Zootopia is “Amazon Express” – simulates the well-known Amazon forest in South America. Enjoy the coolest and freshest air in Everland when floating along the forest on a boat.
Keep in mind these must-have items for a perfect trip to Korea
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- T-money card for subway travels in Korea
- 4G SIM card (get at Incheon airport or in Vietnam)
- Wifi hotspot device (get at Incheon airport)
- Rent Hanbok at Seoul Bukchon Hanok Village
- Seoul Discover Pass: entrance to more than 35 tourist attractions and eligible for multiple public transports (subway, bus and taxi)
- Express Train Arex from Incheon airport to Seoul
- Day tour to Nami Island and Petite France Village (from Seoul)
- Day tour to Sobaeksan National Park and experience Mancheonha Sky Walk (from Seoul)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
Are you looking for more Everland travel guide and top things to do in Everland: Read more: Lotte World vs Everland — Which theme park should you go? And Everland Korea blog — How to spend 1 perfect day in Everland Theme Park, Seoul.