The city of Busan, South Korea is not only famous for having bustling neighborhoods or luxurious department stores, but also known for possessing beautiful beaches, Samnak cherry blossom festival and colorful international fireworks festival which takes place in October annually (remember to book your accommodation in advance because it is only held for one day, so a lot of tourists and professional photographers come and gather in Busan on that day). Back to our Busan self-planned itinerary, this time, Living Nomads will design a ‘dedicated plan’ to take you around the city of Busan in 4 days and 3 nights. So, what to do in Busan in 4 days? Let’s check it out our Busan trip itinerary (Busan travel itinerary) blog with the suggested a self-planned Busan itinerary 4 days (Busan 4 days itinerary, Busan 4D3N itinerary) on how to spend 4 days in Busan perfectly with Living Nomads below.
- Busan 2 day itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Busan, South Korea?
- Autumn foliage in Busan — Top 6 Busan attractions in autumn & around
- Busan travel blog — The fullest Busan travel guide & suggested Busan itinerary on how to spend 3 days in Busan, South Korea
- Haedong Yonggungsa Temple blog — Discover the oldest seaside temple in Busan, South Korea
- Must eat in Busan — Top 11 best street foods in Busan you must eat
4 DAY IN BUSAN — DAY 1: GIMHAE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT → SEOMYEON SHOPPING CENTER
STOP #1: SEOMYEON SHOPPING CENTER (서면 지하도상가)
Seomyeon Shopping Center also has an enormous underground shopping area.
When coming here, you should be careful not to get lost along the numerous restaurants and shops, fashion clothing stores of all kinds and styles and unbelievable inexpensive sale-off cosmetics such as buy one get one free and 50% off from the posted price etc. All of this attracts customers, making them keep on walking around Seomyeon without even finding a way out.
- Address: Jungang-daero, Bujeon-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan (Map location: 35.157772, 129.060055)
- Transportation: Metro line number 1.2, Seomyeon Station
Operating hours: 10:00 A.M. – 10:30 P.M.
- Time spent: 4 hours
BUSAN ITINERARY 4 DAYS — DAY 2: IGIDAE COASTAL WALK → HAEUNDAE BEACH → TRADITIONAL SAUNA → ENJOY THE NIGHTVIEW OF GWANGALLI SEA
STOP #1: IGIDAE COASTAL WALK (이기대)
Igidae is a national park that runs along the east coast of Jeongsan-bong. Along the 2km coastline are natural stones of unique shapes. If looking at them closely, you can see dinosaur footprints.
This is also a famous fishing place of Busan and a lot of fishermen come here to fish for hours to admire the nature and fulfill their passion for fishing.
- Address: 105-20 Igidaegongwon-ro, Yongho sam-dong, Nam-gu, Busan (Map location: 35.124144, 129.112481)
- Transportation: Metro line number 3 Kyungsung University, Pukyong National University Station exit 3.5, then transfer to bus number 20, 22, 131 to Igidae National Park Station
- Time spent: 3 hours
STOP #2: HAEUNDAE BEACH (해운대해수욕장)
When coming to Busan, it is a must to visit Haeundae Beach where lies a long and white sandy beach with turquoise sea water.
Every year as the summer approaches, the Koreans from all regions come to Haeundae for excursions and having a vibrant summer holiday. In addition are the outdoors activities and interesting festivals that take place throughout the year, especially the huge and exotic sand festival only available in Haeundae.
- Address: 1015 Haeundae, Jung 1 (il) -dong, Busan (Map location: 35.159329, 129.158547)
- Transportation: Metro line number 2, Haeundae Station, exit 3.5, walk for about 10 minutes
- Time spent: 4 hours
STOP #3: TRADITIONAL SAUNA (한증막)
Perhaps K-drama (Korean TV series) and reality TV show fans are no strangers to this place – Sauna and Jjimjilbang are Korean ‘relaxing specialties’.
Coming to Korea, you definitely have to find a sauna to enjoy the experience. Here’s a recommendation to you all: the Spa Land sauna house is the place where Running Man members used to record their thrilling race in Busan.
- Address: Centumnam-daero, U-dong, Haeundae, Busan (Map location: 35.168913, 129.131669)
- Transportation: Metro line number 2, Centum City Station, go through the tunnel that connects directly to Shinsegae Centum City Dept. Store
- Time spent: 2.5 hours
STOP #4: ENJOY THE NIGHTVIEW OF GWANGALLI SEA (광안리해수욕장)
Gwangalli is definitely the place to see the most beautiful sea of Busan at night with the magnificent backlit Gwangan Bridge and bustling shops. You can also enjoy fresh caught seafood with affordable price.
With the sea slope of 15 degrees and an average depth of 15 meters, Gwangalli Beach is an ideal place for anyone interested in water sports.
More restfully, you can choose to walk around the city and admire the nightview of Busan on the city bus, which is also a really wonderful and amazing experience.
- Address: 219 Gwangan haebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
- Transportation: Metro line number 2, stop at Gwangan Station, exit 3 or 5, walk for 10 minutes
- Time spent: 2 hours
BUSAN 4D3N ITINERARY — DAY 3: GAMCHEON CULTURAL VILLAGE → TAEJONGDAE PARK → JAGALCHI SEAFOOD MARKET → NAMPODONG NEIGHBORHOOD → YONGDUSAN PARK
STOP #1: GAMCHEON CULTURAL VILLAGE (감천문화마을)
Gamcheon Cultural Village is a colorful hightlight of Busan City. With the simile of Lego Village, there are a series of small houses lined up on the hill and painted in striking colors.