Two temples King & Queen
- Explore Pa Nai Krung of Bangkok — The “fairy” forest built from … landfill of the Thai
- Chiang Mai blog — The super Chiang Mai travel guide for first-timers
- Bangkok street food blog — Top 10 best place to eat street food in Bangkok you must visit
- Best places to eat Chiang Mai blog — Top 5 best restaurants in Chiang Mai and Chiang Mai Old City
- Taipingshan Yilan blog — How to spend 1 perfect day in Taipingshan National Forest, Yilan?
Vedette of the national park is the two “twin” temple built by the Royal Thai Air Force on the occasion of the 60th birthday of the Queen. The two temples represent the King and Queen. In addition to the extremely impressive architecture, bearing the bold of Thai temples style, the most important point is the campus of these two temples. Surrounded by flowered garden and neatly trimmed, this is a great spot for landscape viewing.
Ang Ka Nature Trail
It is a beautiful trail without any keyboard can describe. This trail is easy to hiking because it is made of flat pieces of wood rather rugged, so you will feel comfortable when free your soul into the green landscape of the forest with countless of old trees. This path is quite long, you will have to spend 20 minutes to go, however, if you strolling to admire the beautiful scenery and and take photos, you must spend at least 1 hour.
These are the main places to visit, but this national forest is quite large and wide, there are countless and very beautiful angles for virtual living and seeing the scenery, if you have more time, you should stay here longer than 1 day then you can comfortable to explore. Let’s see more some beautiful pictures below to make more motivation.
Doi Inthanon blog: Some useful tips for visiting Doi Inthanon
- Due to its high altitude, the climate is always cool and quite cold, so you remember to bring your jacket, sneakers, scarf to against the cold.
- Because it is a national park, there are so many mosquitoes and insects, so you have to bring mosquito repellents and insects and wear long pants to protect yourself.
- Doi Inathon in each season has a different beauty. However, for those who wants to see the spectacle of plants covered with ice fog (freezing fog), you should go in winter, around the end of December to February. However, hunting ice fog has a bit difficult, if on the no rain days and wind is not too strong, you will have the opportunity to see it.
Are you looking for more top things to do in Doi Inthanon: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out at here.