Convenient shopping with iShopChangi
Normally, you will have to spend much your time at the airport to shop at duty-free shops, you will have to going as well as watching time, consider the shops which is closest to your boarding gate to buy, however, to save time and convenience to consumers, Changi Airport has iShopChangi website: https://www.ishopchangi.com/. This site gathers all items sold at Changi Airport from cosmetics, wine, tobacco, technology products, to food, high-end, luxury items, all available on iShopChangi. All you need to do is to visit the website, then shopping online, all items are tax-free and refundable within 30 days without having to buy directly at the airport. If you already know your wishlist, just pick up your items and go to the airport to receive, iShopChangi counters are available at every terminal and offers 24/7 service, so you are assured to go to the airport at anytime, you will be received your order.
- MRT Singapore for tourist & Public transport in Singapore for tourists — The cheapest & best way to get around Singapore
- Must eat food in Singapore — Top 14 must try & most Singapore famous food to eat in Singapore
- Bugis & Kampong Glam places of interest — Top 8 best places to visit in Bugis and Kampong Glam Singapore
- Singapore itinerary 5 days — How to spend 5 days in Singapore budget for the first-timers?
- Cheap places to eat in Singapore — Top 9 best affordable restaurants in Singapore you should not miss
Read more: How to get tax FREE shopping in Singapore?
Visiting the shimmering gardens at Changi Airport
Again, we must nod in appreciation of Changi Airport’s vision and its play ability at highest level. If you are unmindful with luxury items, do not like the entertainment games, love nature, want to immersed in the tree forests, grass and flowers, please visit these gardens when visiting Changi Airport.
Sunflower Garden, Terminal 2
Located on the top floor of Terminal 2 is a brilliant yellow sunflower garden, ensuring is a perfect virtual living space for you to kill waiting time.
Orchid Garden, Terminal 2
A collection of countless of rare orchids, including Singapore‘s national flower – Vanda Miss Joaquim. In the middle of the flower garden there is also a small stream with lots of cute and lovely koi fish. If you want to see this garden is very easy, just go to Department of Transit Lounge zone, Terminal 2 is seen immediately.
Butterfly Garden, Terminal 3 – Emergence Enclosure
The garden is located on the second and third floors of the Departure Transit Lounge, Terminal 3 is home to more than 1000 butterflies and more than 30 different plants. Coming here you will feeling like get lost in the fairy land with the butterflies fly over, the butterflies here is very brave so you do not hesitate to approach closer to have the closest view.
Terminal 4 – Architectural masterpiece
Newly, Changi Airport has officially opened Terminal 4. It is not only a station but also a venue for art exhibitions of super beautiful and impressive, as well as innovative Singapore cultural performances.
How to get from Changi Airport to city center?
Bus: Take the bus number 36 to go from the airport to the city center. At all basements of terminals 1, 2 and 3 can be catched this bus. Travel time is about 60 minutes and cost about 2 SGD.
MRT: MRT stations are only available at Terminal 2 and 3, so if your flight arrive at terminal 1, you can catch the Sky Train to move to Terminal 2 or 3, then use EZ-Link card to take MRT to get to the city center.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in Singapore and from Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Private City Transfers between Singapore and Johor Bahru
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore All Day Pass
- The Singapore Pass
- [Klook Exclusive] 3 Hours Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Cityscapes Tour
- [Klook Exclusive] Sentosa Island Introductory Tour in Singapore
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.