- Universal Studios Singapore tips — Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore
- Guide to Singapore Botanic Gardens — How to visit & what to do in Singapore botanic gardens
- Explore S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore — One of the best places you must visit in Singapore
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review — What to do & how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
- Must try rides in Universal Studios Singapore — Top 10 things to do & Best rides in Universal Studios Singapore
Set in the Si-Fi City zone, this game will make you dizzy as you will be “on the plate” that spin at crazy high speed.
HUMAN vs. CYLON
Regarded as the Vedette of the USS, USS’s hottest roller coaster, HUMAN vs. CYLON is located in the Si-Fi City zone. This game has 2 lines, the red line is HUMAN and blue line is CYLON.
The highlight of this game is the super fast speed that must be several dozen times faster than the normal roller coaster. Line HUMAN for those who are looking for a strong feeling, line CYLON for otherworldly players as this line is much faster than the red line, not to mention the gliding ride.
USS blog: Games and shows for children
Addition to the thrilling games that are only suitable for adults, the USS also provides a variety of games that perfectly fit families with young children such as:
King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round (Far Far Away)
Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey (Far Far Away)
Enchanted Airways (Far Far Away)
Dino Soarin ‘(The Lost World)
Sesame Street Spaghetti Space Chase (New York)
Universal Studios Singapore blog: Meeting the famous cartoon characters & celebrities
Each area has animated shows and animated characters so that your family can take a lot of nice pictures, be sure to check the timing, as the specific time will vary from day to day.
Universal Studios Singapore blog: Worth-watching shows
Lake Hollywood Spectacular: is a beautiful fireworks display that takes place every Saturday at around 8 pm in Hollywood zone.
Hollywood Dreams Parade: is also celebrated on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, at around 5 pm in Hollywood zone.
Light, Camera, Action! The Show is held in the New York zone and is directed by Steven Spielberg, where you will witness the transcendence of how to handle the sound of light to create live effects as true as in the movies.
With this show, you’ll know how the filmmakers create a hurricane in the harbor, water effects, fire splashes, broken boats into debris, and everything else is back to normal. , as there has never been a hurricane. Want to know how these miracles happen, do not miss this show.
WaterWorld: Show reappeared part of the movie “Water World” at The Lost World zone. The show will be taken place above the water, characters chasing each other with canoes with the dramatic action under striking fire and water effects. If you do not want to be wet, stay away from the stage a little, because the water gun shooting into the audience is an integral part of the show.
Shrek 4-D Adventure: You will experience vivid, shaking, windy effects, even when Donkey sneaks out on you, all of these things will make you feel the very true feeling as if you entered the film itself. Do not miss this special show at Far Far Away.
USS blog: The Instagram-worthy corners
Beside exciting games and shows, this entertainment complex offers you a lot of chances to fill your Instagram page with full of entertaining and joyful moments.
Inspired by Egyptian architecture, the scene in this area is magnificent with giant monsters, not to mention sometimes there will be some actor walking around so that guests can take photos with them.
Human vs. Cylon
You can take the wonderful pic if standing on the side of the Madagascar zone to capture the roller coaster Human vs. Cylon through the lake.
Sting Alley (near KT’s Grill)
A corner of the super-American scene from the 1973.
Opening Hours: 09:00 am – 06:00 pm daily
Location: On Sentosa Island, south of the main Singapore Island (take the Sentosa Express from Vivocity Shopping Mall. Get off at Waterfront Station and from there you can walk to Universal Studios. Or take a bus just outside Vivocity).
Address: 11 Sentosa East Mall, Singapore 099054
Tel: +65 6577 8888
Entrance tickets: Adults (13–59): S$74. Children (4–12): S$54. Buy online here for cheaper.
- Universal Studios Singapore tips — Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
- Must try rides in Universal Studios Singapore — Top 10 things to do & Best rides in Universal Studios Singapore.
Again, link to book tickets here.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Ticket
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets in Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Tickets
- Skyline Luge Singapore: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck or Sampan Ride
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
- Science Centre Singapore, Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre
- Singapore River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket
- Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- LiHO TEA in Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Klook Pass Singapore
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.