Hong Kong is one of the most popular tourist cities in Asia. Hong Kong’s tourist attractions are not the wonders of nature, but there are many mystery things, but their own charms. Discovering Hong Kong on the centuries-old Tramoramic tram (Tramoramic Hong Kong, Tramoramic HK, Tramoramic tour HK) is one of the most popular tourist attractions. Now, let’s explore Hong Kong on the hundred years old Tramoramic tram with Tramoramic tour review by Living Nomads below.
- Hong Kong street food blog — 7 best food to try & food must eat in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
- Hong Kong must eat places — Top 6 must eat restaurants in Hong Kong
- Top night market Hong Kong (Night market HK) — Top 10 best night market in Hong Kong
Experience the Hong Kong tram
Tramoramic Tram – a unique tram line from the 1920s, designed in a classic style, will take you to over 60 attractive spots – famous tourist destinations such as Western Hong Kong, Wan Chai, Causeway Bay … No Only this one hour trip will help you discover the harmonious connection between the history of ups and downs and the modern culture of this “Cuu Long” region. Especially, when you’re on a tram, you’ll hear real stories from local people, all of them are recorded in eight languages. There are also pictures, videos, and items on board that tell the origin of the tram system.
Tramoramic is the extremely environmentally friendly vehicle and has been used in Hong Kong for more than 100 years and is now the most popular vehicle for visitors to Hong Kong. Hong Kong’s tram line runs east-west, originating from the Kennedy area (west) and runs to key stations east of the city and vice versa. There are 6 main routes running daily from 6 am to midnight with ticket prices about 1 dollar/route.
Explore Hong Kong’s history and culture
Except for the image of a modern Hong Kong with bustling streets, high buildings, visitors are immersed in the space of historical stories. Each individual headphone has eight different language options. Visitors can view the city and listen to an introduction to the history and culture of each location. And if you like to immerse in the local space, Tramoramic is definitely the best choice.
Walking around some attractive places through Tramoramic
The first place in the Tramoramic trip is the famous Des Vouex dried seafood market. With many delicious seafood dishes, visitors can stop to buy some items as gifts for relatives and friends.
Next stop is at Alexandra station where you can see Hong Kong’s largest financial center. The Tramoramic tram runs through Hong Kong’s old bank, which has the ancient 50s-style architecture of the last century, and you can combine with your friends to take some “so deep” photos here.
Because Tramoramic tram operates from early morning to midnight and lasts only over an hour, you can join anytime of the day. But according to the experience of the people, you should join soon and choose a seat near the window on the second floor to have a beautiful view when passing through beautiful places like Wan Chai, Happy Valley, Causeway Bay,…
Here are some tips of the Hong Kong trip on the famous Tramoramic tram. If you have any questions about Hong Kong travel please contact Living Nomads, we are always ready to help you!
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?