Moreover, in this cultural village, there is a quite modern amusement park. There are roller coasters, UFOs fall freely. And as shown below is a modern European romantic garden.
In addition, tickets to visit the Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village (cultural and amusement park) is 780 NTD (~ 123 USD), including cable car tickets. In fact, the culture and gardens are very large and beautiful. But the amusement park is normal and has less game. If you want to save money, you can skip this place.
- Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
- Taipingshan Yilan blog — How to spend 1 perfect day in Taipingshan National Forest, Yilan?
- What to do in Taipei at night? — Top 8 best things to do in Taipei at night you definitely to try
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Tainan itinerary 2 days — How to spend 2 days in Tainan perfectly?
The Cingjing Farm is also within Nantou. This is the largest sheep farm in central Taiwan, with over a hundred sheep. The farm is located on high hills with cool weather, clear sunshine. Take photos here with the light from the sun will make your photo cooler. In addition, the natural landscape with endless green grass, fresh air will ensure you to relax comfortably. And what’s more interesting is that you’ll be able to see with your own eyes and feed the very cute sheep.
Also located in Nantou, but few people go to visit both Sun Moon Lake and Cingjing farm because the public transport is not very favorable. But actually, these two places are not far apart. Let’s see how to go that Living Nomads share in the below part.
Wenwu Temple located near the Sun Moon Lake. The temple is a combination of two temples Longfeng and Yihua, the first two temples on the shores of the Sun Moon Lake but moved during the Japanese invasion. The temple features the ancient architecture in North China. Thus, this place is also one of the best places to visit during this time.
How to get to the Sun Moon Lake?
The most popular way to get to Sun Moon Lake is from Taichung.
Option 1: Take the shuttle bus
From Taichung HSR station, take the shuttle bus to Sun Moon Lake. One way ticket is about 190 NTD / pax (~ 30 USD). It takes about 2 hours to move.
Option 2: By sharing car from Taichung to Cingjing and Sun Moon Lake
This schedule is for who like to go sightseeing. Instead of staying at Sun Moon Lake for services here, you can focus admiring the majesty of the lake and then go to Cingjing and enjoy the warm atmosphere of nature. Cingjing and Sun Moon Lake are two wonderful natural places in Taiwan. If you can go to these places in only one day, it is very great and saving.
You can either go by sharing car (shuttle bus) or rent a car from Klook. Klook will usually organize an itinerary for those who want to visit a lot tourist attractions but can still pack in the day (day trip). This schedule, too, will include Sun Moon Lake, including cable car tickets and go to nearby places without much public transport to reach them.
The Shuttle Bus will pick up in Taichung (Train Station or HSR station is OK) – go to Toushe Basin – Xiangshan visitor center – Cruise on Sun Moon Lake – Old streets – Cable Car (ropeway of Sun Moon Lake – Wenwu temple – Back to Taichung.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.