The following trade centers are recommended by the Tokyo National Tourist Board, which ensures the criteria of reliability, the huge variety of products, the love of tourists. So, where to shop in Tokyo and are you looking for shopping area in Tokyo? Let’s explore our Tokyo shopping guide — Top 10 most famous & best shopping malls in Tokyo include best shopping district in Tokyo, top Tokyo shopping center, famous shopping malls in Tokyo, top shopping malls in Tokyo below. Now let’s discover with Living Nomads!
- Where to shop in Tokyo? — 5 best shopping district in Tokyo & best shopping area in Tokyo you must go
- Tokyo airport to Tokyo city — How to get from Narita Airport to Tokyo & from Haneda Airport to Tokyo?
- Tokyo travel blog — The fullest Tokyo city guide for a budget trip for the first time visiting Tokyo, Japan
- Traveling from Tokyo to Kyoto — 4 fastest & cheapest ways on how to get to Kyoto from Tokyo
- Top museums in Tokyo — Top 10 best museums in Tokyo you must visit
Best shopping area in Tokyo: Shinjuku Area
Isetan Shinjuku Store
This store displays all of Tokyo’s latest fashion items. In addition to the duty-free service, the store also offers foreign language interpretation service if you book in advance. The shop opens all the year, closed only on New Year’s Day on 1st and 2nd. Accept all international payment cards.
Address: Japan, 〒160-0022 Tokyo, Shinjuku, ３丁目１４−１
Opening hours: 10:30 to 20:00.
Bicqlo – Bic Camera Shinjuku East Exit Store
As the name implies, the most prominent items are home appliances, cameras, watches. There are also fashion and cosmetic stalls. The Bic Camera also has a tax-free corner. The shop opens all the year, accept all types of payment cards.
Address: 〒160-00223-29-1, Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
Opening hours: 10:00 to 22:00.
Don Quijote Shinjuku East Exit Main Shop
You will buy a wide range of products of all types at reasonable prices. The shop opens 24/24 so it is very convenient. It accepts the on-site payments in foreign currencies. The Don Quijote store system is also available in many regions of Tokyo as well as throughout Japan.
Address: 1-12-6 Okubo Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, JAPAN, 169-0072
Opening hours: Open 24 Hours
Tokyo Hands Shinjuku Store
It displays and sells a range of products such as groceries, home appliances, stationery, furniture for outdoor activities … Here you can also find handcrafted items like traditional paper masks… Holidays here are not fixed, so you need to keep updated information.
Address: Times Square Building 2-8F, 5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Opening hours: 10 AM to 9 PM.
Best shopping malls in Tokyo: Shibuya Area
This is Shibuya’s biggest shopping mall, selling all of the high-end and world-famous items. This is also the fashion mecca of young people. The center is closed on January 1st every year, open from 10:00 to 21:00 daily.
Address: 150-0043, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Dogenzaka 2-29-1
Opening hours: 10:00 to 21:00
The Beams Shibuya has casual men’s clothing with products from sports style to casual dress that is not so luxurious. The center opens from 11 AM to 8 PM every day and not fixed holidays.
Address: Jingumae Tower Building, 1-5-8 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Japan.
Opening hours: 11 AM – 8 PM
Cute Cube Harajuku
If you are fond of lovely and eye-catching, colorful items, you will definitely like this place when traveling to Japan. The center also features item exhibited and very special artwork.
Address: 1-7-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Opening hours: from 10 AM to 10 PM (there are some branches that open and is closed sooner).
United Arrows Harajuku Main Shop
The highlight feature here is that there are many fashion products of Japanese designers. In addition, you can also find new and modern trendy designs. Men’s and women’s fashion areas are separated.
Address: B1F-3F, 3-28-1 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001
Opening hours: from 12:00 to 20:00, at weekends and on holidays, from 11:00 to 20:00.
Best shopping district in Tokyo: Ginza Area
Tokyu Plaza Ginza
It is a popular destination with many fashion boutiques, duty-free shops, cafes, and restaurants. The building has a special design shaped like the glass at Edo period.
Address: 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
Opening hours: from 11 AM to 9 PM.
This is a shop mainly selling in stationery and ancient books and newspapers. The shop opened in 1904. The items here are quite delicate, with particular products, suitable to use as gifts.
Address: Japan, 〒104-0061 Tokyo, Chūō, Ginza, Chuo Dori,
Opening hours: from 10 AM to 20 PM every day, at weekends from 10:00 to 19:00.
Phone: +81 3-3561-8311
The store specializes in Japanese brand products, selected from across the country and traditional Japanese handicraft products. Kitte is located at the south gate of Marunouchi Station in Tokyo.
Address: 2-7-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Opening hours: From 11 AM to 10 PM every day, the dining area opens until 23:00.
Phone: +81 3-3216-2811
There are duty-free shops like at the airport so visitors to Japan may enjoy it. The “Japan Edition” stall on the 7th floor has many quality products of Japan.
Address: Japan, 〒104-8212 Tokyo, Chūō, Ginza, ４丁目６−１６
Opening hours: from 10:30 to 20:00, dining area opens until 23:00.
Phone: +81 3-3562-1111
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Tokyo you can refer to
- Private Narita International Airport Transfers (NRT) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Private Haneda International Airport Transfers (HND) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Airport Limousine Bus Transfers from/to Narita and Haneda International Airport (Free Wifi Onboard)
- Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Tokyo Highlights Private Day Tour
- Nikko Day Tour from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
- Nikko Cultural Day Tour from Tokyo
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (24, 48, or 72 Hours)
- Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket
- Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you finding more top things to do in Tokyo: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Tokyo travel blog — The fullest Tokyo city guide for a budget trip for the first time visiting Tokyo, Japan.