Zhongxiao Dunhua food: The coffee – food and drink shop in Zhongxiao Dunhua
When you are tired after shopping, please stop at the side of the road because there are many cafe shops and restaurants. There is all kind of food, all styles of design, from cute to fancy or cozy, and all kind of food to eat and to “play”. Both normal and luxury restaurants are available depending on your desire and budget, you can choose the most favorite restaurant.
- Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
- What to do in Taipei at night? — Top 8 best things to do in Taipei at night you definitely to try
- Explore Taipei Fish Market — Review seafood experience at Taiwan’s most famous fish market
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
Moreover, the price of the coffee is about 150 TWD / cup (~ 5 USD), the western food is about 200 TWD up / section (~ 7 USD). The quality and taste of food in the restaurant is not much difference, but the thing like the western food is that the cream sauce is often quite fat to eat more.
In addition, if you go to Exit # 2, go to the corner of Lugo Coffee (Zhongxiao West Road) then turn left and walk along that road. There will be many Japanese restaurants both restaurants and small booths. The dishes are usually grilled meat skewers enjoying with sake. On this road, there is a popular hot pot restaurant called San ma 三 嗎 臭臭 鍋, a kind of one-person hot pot. This is a chain of hot pot restaurants, so you can find other branches in some other places. However, this branch is the best option. The price is only about 120 TWD / hot pot (~ 4 USD). The food and taste are also very delicious.
Address of San Ma: No. 57, Lane 223, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106.
Zhongxiao Dunhua bubble milk tea
The area is also home to many bubble milk tea shops in Taipei including Lattea, Soma, and 丸 作 食 茶.
The most famous tea is Green tea Milk Foam. This is the most special tea of the shop and different from other stores. Milk cream the shop makes is thick, soft and salty fat. Completely different in taste. You can enjoy tea with fried potatoes. A combo costs about 120 TWD (~ 4 USD).
Address: No. 16, Alley 11, Lane 216, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd | Da’an District, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Soma tea (特調飲品)
The menu is quite creative. The tea combined with fresh fruit makes you more healthy when drinking tea in Soma. If you want to be safe, traditional dishes are still milk tea, which is not mixed with fresh milk but the taste of tea is very different. The tea is fat but light, very natural and harmony. This material looks high-quality so the price is more expensive than other places. The price is approximately 100 TWD / large cup (~ 3 – 5 USD) but quite worth to drink.
Address: 106, Taiwan, Taipei City, Da’an District, Lane 187, Section 1, Dunhua South Road, 23
Wan Zuo Shi Cha (丸作食茶)
The Wan Zuo Shi Cha doesn’t have many branches in Taipei but the tea is unique. The first impression is that the tea is extremely eye-catching, the color looks very good. The drink preparation looks very clean and the bubble is particularly delicious, plastic – crunchy – elastic. Therefore, the slogan of the shop is always “the perfect bubble”.
Address: No. 45, Lane 181, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106.
Are you finding more top places to visit in Taipei? Read more: Where to go in Taipei? — 14 Top places to visit in Taipei & Best places to visit in Taipei.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.