Asia’s best urban sightseeing walking tour
- Hong Kong Macau 5 days itinerary — The suggested 5 days itinerary in Hong Kong and Macau perfectly
- What to do in Hong Kong Disneyland? — 10 Best attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland & best rides in Hong Kong Disneyland
- Day tour to New Territories Hong Kong — Explore the famous ancient village of Kat Hing Wai Walled Village
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
Having just won the award for the best urban sightseeing walking site by Time Magazine in Asia, “Dragon’s Back” is a classic route with the Hong Kong’s secret sights. After your trip, let’s come to the white sand beach at Tai Long Bay for a swim or rest on the beach.
From mountain ranges to secluded forests and white sand beaches, it is not surprising that Dragon’s Back is one of Hong Kong’s most beautiful walking trails. Remember to wear appropriate shoes because the trail can have many rocks!
The amazing view of Lantau Island
Let’s try the feeling on the Ngong Ping 360 cable cars with the glass bottom to see the spectacular view of the whole area from a unique perspective. It takes about 25 minutes to move by cable car. You can get all great scenery of Lantau Island, the airport, the coast and Ngong Ping Village.
This is also home to Po Lin Monastery, the Great Buddha Statue, and a wood trail in Wisdom Path. Ngong Ping Village has many things to explore.
Moreover, as being a famous site of Hong Kong, it can be quite a long wait. However, if you order tickets from Klook, you can go to the private road for VIP. Please miss the long wait line and get your ticket now.
Preparing camera for the trip – the ecological photo capture
You don’t forget to capture the glamorous moments of lush vegetation and wild nature with your camera when passing through the routes via the landscapes of Tai Lam Country Park. With a guide, a professional photographer, you will receive photography tips as well as information about the natural environment in Hong Kong.
The breathtaking scenery at Tai Lam Country Park is not self-existed. Only a decade ago, this place was an arid region. After many efforts to plant and fight against adversities such as poor soil and forest fires, the lush vegetation that you are admiring just begins to emerge.
If someone asks you about Hong Kong next time, you will have an ideal list of them. Do you want to visit other destinations? Come to Living Nomads right now and you will find everything from activities, attractions, products, and even cuisine reviews in Hong Kong.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?