Eyes are windows of the soul: a phrase that perfectly reflects what we feel when our gaze plunges into another. The french photographer Réhahn is one of the most skilled when it comes to capture the emotion of these moments
- 22 most beautiful small towns in the world you must visit in your lifetime
- Jaipur travel blog — The fullest Jaipur travel guide blog for first-timers
- Bhutan photography tour — 21+ beautiful moments revealed the beauty of the fairy land of Bhutan
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Where to take best photos in Paris? — 17 good spots & best places to take pictures in Paris you should know
Rehahn appeals to our intuition and imagination and manages to touch our sensibility. We should stop on each image to read the thoughts of the subject photographed through his or her eyes.
No need for words, only the depth of the retina and the intensity of the pupil, flattered by fine lines that lie at the corners of eyes, will allow us to glimpse a soul.