Eyes are windows of the soul: a phrase that perfectly reflects what we feel when our gaze plunges into another. The french photographer Réhahn is one of the most skilled when it comes to capture the emotion of these moments
- 22 most beautiful small towns in the world you must visit in your lifetime
- Georgia travel photos — 20+ captivating photos show Georgia is heaven on the Earth
- Where to take best photos in Paris? — 17+ good spots & best places to take pictures in Paris you should know
- Varanasi travel blog — The fullest Varanasi travel guide for first-timers
- India photos — 27+ reasons why you should visiting India
Rehahn appeals to our intuition and imagination and manages to touch our sensibility. We should stop on each image to read the thoughts of the subject photographed through his or her eyes.
No need for words, only the depth of the retina and the intensity of the pupil, flattered by fine lines that lie at the corners of eyes, will allow us to glimpse a soul.