Christophe Jacrot, also known as Rain Man, is a French photographer who takes awesome pictures of cities caught up in bad weather. He travels around the world, intentionally experiencing different weather conditions, in order to convey some melancholy and romantic charm through his works. ’’Just by learning to accept the world as it is — and accepting the weather with all of its whims — you can develop a new, holistic view of the world”, says Christophe Jacrot.
- Bhutan photography tour — 21+ beautiful moments revealed the beauty of the fairy land of Bhutan
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Where to take best photos in Paris? — 17 good spots & best places to take pictures in Paris you should know
- Cormorant fishing Guilin — Meet the legendary fishermen of Li river
- 10+ portraits pictures show the simple beauty of Vietnamese people by Rehahn Photographer
Look at these photos, we’re certain that you’ll agree with him.