Christophe Jacrot, also known as Rain Man, is a French photographer who takes awesome pictures of cities caught up in bad weather. He travels around the world, intentionally experiencing different weather conditions, in order to convey some melancholy and romantic charm through his works. ’’Just by learning to accept the world as it is — and accepting the weather with all of its whims — you can develop a new, holistic view of the world”, says Christophe Jacrot.
- Where to take best photos in Paris? — 17 good spots & best places to take pictures in Paris you should know
- Cormorant fishing Guilin — Meet the legendary fishermen of Li river
- 10+ portraits pictures show the simple beauty of Vietnamese people by Rehahn Photographer
- Inle Lake — Exploring the peaceful life of people on Inle Lake, Burma
- 10+ beautiful pictures of autumn season show weaves ‘yellow carpets’ around the world
Look at these photos, we’re certain that you’ll agree with him.