Being a boot-shaped country, Tuscany mesmerizes many loving- nature hearts and tourism.
- 14+ pictures revealed the beautiful landscape of Tuscany
- 39+ pictures revealed the beauty and culture of Venice, Italy
- Inle Lake — Exploring the peaceful life of people on Inle Lake, Burma
- 10+ beautiful pictures of autumn season show weaves ‘yellow carpets’ around the world
- 20+ photos show the beauty of manhole covers in Japan
Tuscany is located in central Italy, this area is known for its landscapes, tradition, history and artistic heritage.
Wine is the famous and popular product in Tuscany. So many tourists come here to enjoy a glass of famous sherry.
Surrounded by mountains and several large fertile plains, Tuscany is a land area for agricultural in use.
To the north, Tuscany is covered with vineyards and forests, but in the southern, this field is covered by the whole valley and hills.
In the spring, Tuscany is filled with colorful flowers and green grass. This colorful plaques harmonize changes when spring comes.
The climate in Tuscany is comfortable in the coastal areas. At the time of demi- season, the weather is becoming more extreme and rains in some areas with temperature changes significantly.
It is not difficult for tourists to have a glimpse of roaming sheep herds running over the hills. They are worn on the neck ring to be able to easily find if any stray sheep.
In addition to the endless field scenery, Tuscany also has many cities and towns in the natural beauty and great architecture.
Photographer Marcin Sobas also not an exception, as he seems immersed in the tranquility of the lush highlands through every frame of simplicity.