I have wanted to go to venice for as long as I can remember, and this year I got the chance to cross it off my bucket list. I was not disappointed. It is rich in years of trading history, its narrow condensed back streets hiding a secret around every corner. As much as I walked and searched I still know there is a great more to see than what I managed over the five days I was there. The food is incredible, a mixture of classic fresh Italian pizza and pasta, coupled with some of the freshest and most varied seafood and fish I have eaten anywhere.
- 12+ beautiful pictures of Venice Italy make you want to visit Venice
- 9 must try food in Venice & best places to eat in Venice, Italy on a budget
- Top 12 must, famous & best places to visit in Venice
- Venice 2 days itinerary — How to spend 2 days in Venice & what to do in Venice in 2 days?
- How to travel around Venice? — 3 cheapest way & best ways on how to get around Venice
A few musts for any traveler heading to Venice in my view would have to be St Marks square at dawn before all the crowds get there, and its basilica, Cafe Florian, Harrys bar where the Bellini was invented, San Barnaba church where a very famous scene in indiana jones was filmed and of course the famous rialto market of fish and fruit stalls. I would encourage everyone to give his beautiful city a visit especially if you are a photographer, I guarantee either way you will not be disappointed.
More info: Instagram