Just a 10-minute walk from Fengchia night market, Tomer Hostel is a quiet place with small and lovely designed private rooms, this hostel has no mix dorminity rooms. If you are looking for privacy and comfort, then Tomer Hostel is the best choice.
- Rainbow Village Taichung blog — How to get & how to visit the most colorful village in Taichung, Taiwan
- Lukang Taichung blog — Explore the ancient beauty of Lukang Old Street & Molu Lane in Taichung
- Taichung itinerary 1 day — What to do & how to spend one day trip to Taichung from Taipei perfectly?
- Trip to Sun Moon Lake — How to get to Sun Moon Lake from Taichung?
- Taiwan itinerary 10 days — What to do & How to spend 10 days in Taiwan perfectly?
Taichung hostel near train station: Loosha Hostel
Loosha Hostel is located in the central district, near the train station, which is convenient for transportation. Breakfast here is quite good, you can see the picture!
Cheap hotel in Taichung: Yizhong Loft Hostel
Yizhong Loft Hostel is another good option if you don’t know where to stay when coming to Taichung, because Yizhong Loft Hostel is one of the best value for money hostel in Taichung.
Yizhong Loft Hostel is a 5-minute walk from Confucius Temple, this hostel is located in the heart of one of Taichung’s most notable shopping and dining areas. There are many eating places right in front of this hostel and convenient public transport. Yizhong Loft is more like a small hotel than a hostel, really worth the money.
Taichung hostel near train station: Kiwi Express Hotel
This hotel is located in the Western District, a 7-minute walk from Taichung Railway Station, a 4-minute walk from Miyahara Ice Cream shop, 336m from Taichung City Hall. Kiwi Express Hotel is a small, modern hotel, with both its private rooms and mix dorminity rooms.
There is also a self-laundry room, game room and a nice clean kitchen area. Free bicycles are also available so guests can take a round out to enjoy Taichung. Too great, right?
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taichung you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taichung
- Private One Way Transfers Between Taichung and Sun Moon Lake
- Private City Transfers Between Sun Moon Lake and Taipei/Taichung
- Shared Transfers between Taichung and Cingjing
- Private One Way City Transfers Between Taichung and Cingjing
- Central Taiwan Private Sightseeing Car Charter
- Gaomei Wetland & Rainbow Military Community
- Taichung Ruins Night Walking Tour
- THSR One Way Ticket to or from Taichung
- Taiwan 4G travel sim with unlimited capacity
- Bus tickets from Taichung to Cingjing and vice versa
- Day tour to Alishan from Taichung
- Day tour to visit Cingjing Farm from Taichung
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you looking for more top things to do in Taichung: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Taichung blog — The fullest Taichung travel guide for a wonderful budget trip to Taichung, Taiwan.