- Seoul itinerary 6 days — How to spend 6 days in Seoul on a budget perfectly?
- Explore Ikseon Dong Seoul — Visit Ikseon Dong Hanok Village & Top 9 things to do in ikseon dong
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
- Noryangjin Fish Market blog — Explore Noryangjin market & tasting King Crab at the largest fish market in Seoul
- Best Korean shows — 5 best live shows in Seoul & shows in Korea you should not miss
- Address: 453-32, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Nearest subway station: Gajwa Station (Exit 4)
- Phone: +82 31-666-4131
Yeonnam Bangagan – 연남방앗간
With a view overlooking the balcony, this place is a suitable place for you to enjoy a hot cup of cappuccino and listen to soothing indie music. All the decorations in the shop are wooden so it makes a vintage feel for those who would like to live in the past for a moment. Besides, the shop also offers private rooms for groups of friends to play board games or have a tea party.
- Address: 257-22, Yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Nearest subway station: Hongik University (Exit 3)
- Phone: 010-8287-8510
Cafe Miei – 카페 미아이
After going all the way to Mangwon Market with delicious and cheap foods nearby, let’s visit Miei Cafe to have an iced latte for W5.500. Although the space of the cafe can only accommodate 10 people, which is not a place for you to sit for a long time, I still love Miei really much. Probably because there are two cute little dogs running around at the shop occasionally to welcome visitors, and the front of the shop is very beautiful for a film photo.
- Address: 42 World cup-ro 19-gil, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
- Opening hours: 9 AM – 9 PM
- Phone: +82 2-6408-0050
Best themed cafes in Seoul: Rousseau and Rousseau
This is considered one of the most beautiful cafes in Seoul favored by the locals as well as tourists. The coffee shop is located on a busy road north of Seoul, suitable for travelers who want to explore the pace of life here.
Rousseau and Rousseau is decorated in classical style with an airplane model and an old typewriter. Although located on a bustling street, the classic space here is extremely quiet so you can sip a cup of coffee in the most relaxing mood.
- Address: Seoul Jongno-gu, Hwa-dong 50
- Opening hours: 1 PM – 10 PM
- Station: Angkuk Station, line 3, exit 1
- Phone: +82-2-733-1020
Cool cafes in Seoul: Hoho Myoll
An equally interesting place for you to take amazing photos is Hoho Myoll. It gives you the feeling of a bohemian lifestyle like that of a nomad. The first highlight is the Volkswagen truck inside the store.
Vintage and nomadic colors are definitely diners’ favorite. The shop’s name is taken from the shop owner’s cat’s name. The cat is especially friendly and welcoming. Besides the unique space and delicious taste of coffee, this place also attracts visitors by the introduction programs about coffee art as well as instructions for making coffee.
- Address: 50 Wausan, Mapo Seoul
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 1 AM, Sun 10 AM – 12 AM
- Station: Sangsu Station, line 6, exit 2
- Phone: +82 2-322-6473
Themed cafe Seoul: Air Café
Air Cafe is an aviation-themed breakfast restaurant where you will probably find exciting just like being on a flight. Seats are divided into “economy” seats for parties of two and “business” seats for larger parties. In addition, customers wishing to experience the feeling of traveling abroad or even planning a trip abroad can research the brochures and travel books available here.
- Address: 3F, 42 Dongmak 7-gil Road, Mapo District, Seoul
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 1 AM, Sun 10 AM – 12 AM
- Phone: +82 2-332-2789
Seoul theme cafe: Something Out
Something Out is a camping-themed coffee shop that also offers camping gears for sale. Carefully designed interiors are changed every season, and constantly updated to reflect camping trends. On those days when the weather is nice, you can enjoy coffee and meals on the store’s terrace just like go camping.
- Address: 4-13 Donggyo Road 39-gil, Mapo District, Seoul
- Opening hours: 11 AM – 11 PM
- Phone: +82-70-4121-2013
Best themed cafes in Seoul: Hello Kitty Café
Are you a fan of Kitty cat? If yes, you definitely have to visit Hello Kitty Café when traveling to Seoul. Inspired by the cute Kitty, the tiny shop is a lovely decorated space with a pink color theme.
Pictures of Hello Kitty are displayed everywhere. From the exterior wall, the entrance to the tables and chairs as well as the bathroom, this super cute little cat shows up everywhere. The cafe not only offers coffee but also tea and cakes. Therefore, when visiting this beautiful cafe in Seoul, you can select a lot of different things to enjoy up to your taste.
- Address: 28 Myeongdong 4-gil, Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 12 AM, Fri – Sat 10 AM – 2 AM
- Phone: +82 2-318-6570
Top cafe in Seoul: King’s Cross
This is a Harry Potter-style cafe that has just opened in Seoul and is considered the most beautiful cafe of this style in Korea. The first floor of the shop serves some popular drinks, Butter Butterbeer and cakes. The average price for a drink here is 3.5 – 6 USD.
Here you can try on uniform free of charge like the one in the books, including a cape and a scarf. However, you are only allowed to wear these outfits on the first floor. If possible, you can prepare your own outfit and play your favorite role when coming here.
The second floor is a large classic seating area inspired by the Gryffindor common room. Sitting here, you will feel like you are staying in the Hogwarts castle. The third floor has long tables designed to look like the Great Hall. They are decorated with candles and dim light. The atmosphere here will stimulate your imagination and allow you to live the world of witchcraft. You may also see an elf in a vast hat skier.
- Address: Mapo-gu Seogyo-dong 417
- Opening hours: Mon – Thur 11:30 AM – 10 PM, Fri – Sun 9:30 AM – 10 PM
- Station: Hongik Station, Exit 9
Instagram worthy cafes in Seoul: Tom’s Cat Café
This type of business is not too strange anymore, but for a cat or pet cafe in Seoul, this place offers a different style for foreign visitors to Korea. Here, cats are carefully cared for, named and marked by health colored scarfs. Before entering the restaurant, customers will be required to clean their hands with solution to avoid spreading germs to them. You will then read a guide on what to do and what to avoid while playing with your cat. The guide is in English for foreign visitors.
For cats wearing blue scarf, you should be careful when playing with. They can scratch customers when provoked. As for cats wearing pink scarf, you should treat them gently because they are sick and quite tired. For cats wearing white scarfs, they are quite small or seriously ill so be careful. You can comfortably play with cats without scarfs that have no cautions. When coming to the shop, one thing you should note is that you are not allowed to bring outside food for cats.
- Address: Located near Hongik University
- Phone: +82 10-8900-0450
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for South Korea (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for South Korea from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.