Seoul has long become a tourist paradise. This place has not only busy shopping centers and attractive destinations, but also many beautiful cafes. This post is useful for those who are about to travel to Seoul and looking for a cafe to take amazing photos or simply to have a relaxing chat with friends and see the magnificent Seoul. In addition to visiting famous landmarks, enjoying unique cuisine, visiting cool and romantic cafes in Seoul is also an interesting experience. This is also an opportunity for friends and couples to have memorable moments together, enjoy the romantic atmosphere and streetview of Seoul. So, are you looking for some best cafes in Seoul, best coffee shops in Seoul (best coffee Seoul) and top cafes in Seoul (top cafe in Seoul)? Let’s check it out our suggest best coffee in Seoul with 16 top coffee shops in Seoul including cool cafes in Seoul, cute cafes in Seoul, famous cafe in Seoul, famous coffee shop in Seoul, instagram worthy cafes in Seoul, must visit cafe in Seoul and best themed cafes in Seoul (themed cafe Seoul, Seoul theme cafe) to find out the answer!
- Seoul itinerary 6 days — How to spend 6 days in Seoul on a budget perfectly?
- Explore Ikseon Dong Seoul — Visit Ikseon Dong Hanok Village & Top 9 things to do in ikseon dong
- How to get to Nami island from Seoul? — How to go & how to travel to Nami island from Myeongdong?
- Noryangjin Fish Market blog — Explore Noryangjin market & tasting King Crab at the largest fish market in Seoul
- Best Korean shows — 5 best live shows in Seoul & shows in Korea you should not miss
Thanks Nature Cafe | Hongdae
Have you ever been to a cafe with sheep? If not, then pay a visit to Thanks Nature Cafe to meet two very special staff – these two are very hairy, always listening and making noises sometimes. It is okay to go to a cafe alone in Seoul because these sheep will always be there to warm you in the heart of the cold city.
The shop is also nicely decorated and having a couple of backgrounds for you to check-in as you like. In addition, full-bar Wifi and charging socket right next to the table are suitable for those who want to come here to work or study. The specialty of the cafe compared to other cafes in Seoul is that the Italian standard latte is prepared with great care. However, coming here on weekends is a bit crowded, so you should come as early as possible to get yourself a nice seat.
- Address: 486 Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Nearest subway station: Hongik University (Exit 9)
- Opening hours: 11 AM – 10 PM
- Phone: +82 2-332-7470
Monster Cupcake (몬스터 컵케이크)
Cafes in Seoul only put on Halloween decorations once a year but at Monster Cupcake, every day is Halloween. A special feature that makes the shop famous is the funny cake decorated with skulls and fingers that look really terrifying but tasty at the same time. Coming here, you can only look but not eat because each cake is like a masterpiece made meticulously to every detail. In addition, the restaurant’s colorful drinks are served in a “blood bag” to allow you to recharge your “blood” after a long, tiring day. The shop is also quite popular among young people who like to go to cafe that serves sweet pastry and cake in Seoul.
- Address: 305-7 Itaewon 2(i)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Nearest subway station: Noksapyeong (Exit 2)
- Opening hours: 12 PM – 10 PM
- Phone: +82 2-790-1108
Banana Tree | Itaewon
Banana Tree cafe and pastry is famous for its cake decoration that no other cafe in Seoul can imitate. The cake is decorated in the shape of a potted plant with the top layer looks like soil but in fact it is Oreo crumbs, and really cute flowers around. In addition, you will be using a small shovel to eat your cake, which is really fun. Two popular cake flavors of the shop that you should try are Blueberry and Expresso Chocolate. Besides, the shop also has a drinks menu for you to choose from. Especially, you should try the famous SomSaTang Latte of the shop.
- Address: 526 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Nearest subway station: Sinsa (Exit 7)
- Opening hours: Mon – Fri 11 AM – 8:30 PM, Sat 11 AM – 12 AM, closed on Sunday.
- Phone: +82 2-3442-6050
Ddo-Ong cafe | Insadong
Here, I’m sure you will gasp for this. Coffee is served in a “toilet” cup, which is a bit unhygienic, but the chocolate or latte inside the “toilet” is very good. There is ice cream on top, and the topping looks a bit like … (this word is not allowed here after editing). The food in the cafe is also served in a large “toilet”. I don’t know anyone who came up with the idea for the cafe because there has been no a cafe in Seoul that dared to follow this style.
- Address: 67 Gwanhun-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Nearest subway station: Anguk (Exit 6)
- Opening hours: 10 AM – 9 PM
- Phone: +82 2-722-1088
Blind Alley | Jung-gu
Dog and cat coffee is old, now there is Raccoon coffee (North American raccoon). Blind Alley has recruited 3 lovely raccoons staff. Lucky enough, you will be able to hold them, otherwise feeding them and watching they play are also fun. There is no limit to the number of sitting hours so you can spend your time here as long as you like. Entrance fees and drinks here total about W10,000 only.
- Address: 63-20 Cheongpadong 2(i)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Nearest subway station: Sookmyung Women’s University (Exit 10)
- Opening hours: 9 AM – 10.30 PM
- Phone: +82 2-701-6075
This cafe has a cool garden home to rare and exotic flowers and plants that are always well cared. The drinks here are also specially created using healthy and balance herbal flowers. Coming here, you can enjoy a glass of fresh Hisbicus Lemonade while admiring the flowers and enjoying the amzing open space of the cafe.
- Address: 10 Donggyo-ro 41-gil, Yeonnam-dong
- Opening hours: 12 PM – 10 PM
- Nearest subway station: Hongik Universtity (Exit 3)
- Phone: +82 70-8716-1888
Coffee Nap Roasters
Compactly located at a corner of Seoul, Coffee Nap is not only a must check-in location but also a place for young people to try iced latte, see the streetview and chat with friends. The staff here are mostly young people with cool and unique dressing styles, but always being polite and friendly with visitors. Passing by Coffee Nap in the afternoon, you will see handsome Korean oppas that will make you forget your way back.