- Best shopping area in Tokyo — Top 12 most famous & best shopping malls in Tokyo
- Teamlab borderless Tokyo review — Experience the “Infinite World” at MORI Building Digital Art Museum teamLab Borderless
- Tokyo travel guide blog — The fullest Tokyo guide blog for a perfect budget trip to Tokyo for first-timers
- How to get around Tokyo? — 3 best way to get around Tokyo & cheapest way to get around Tokyo
- Kamakura Enoshima day trip itinerary — Suggested Kamakura Enoshima one day trip from Tokyo
Coming to Shibuya do not forget Center Gai street with eye-catching fashion shops and lots of electronics shopping malls. Tech followers who want to buy electronics, then just visit Center Gai, this is definitely a right place. In addition to shopping, Center Gai street is also famous for its excellent restaurants and bars that are extreme crowd in the evening. Or stop by the Spanish Slope Walking Street to sip a cup of coffee, drop your soul on the characteristic narrow steps, see the crowded streets and walk to Koen Dori Street to shop for famous fashion items, it is a good idea.
Getting there: JR Yamanote Line, JR Saikyo Line, JR Shonan Shinjuku Line, Hanzomon Subway Line, Ginza Subway Line, Fukutoshin Subway Line, Tokyu Toyoko Line, Tokyu Den-Entoshi Line, Keio Inokashira Line and Narita Line : get off at Shibuya station.
Best shopping district in Tokyo: Shinjuku
Shinjuku is the Tokyo’s largest entertainment, business and shopping area. The West side of Shinjuku has many of the tallest buildings in Tokyo such as the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office Building – where has the observatory is open for free, so you can take advantage to come here for playing. Around the Shinjuku area is a lot of department stores, underground shopping centers, electronics stores,…
Coming to Shinjuku, you must definitely visit the “super huge” Takashimaya shopping center with 15 floors for you freely shopping with lots of diverse items. In addition, Shinjuku also has a very crowded Golden Gai night market, after shopping, coming here to eat and drink some beers with your friends is great.
Getting there: Tokyo Station has regular subway to Shinjuku, you can take the JR Chuo Express train (less than 15 minutes) with a fare of 200 yen going from Tokyo Station to Shinjuku Station.
Best shopping area in Tokyo: Akihabara
Akihabara is a shopping paradise for lovers of Japanese comics and cartoons with magazine publications, comics, anime DVDs and lovely souvenirs. This is a very famous game, anime and manga culture center in Japan. In addition, Akihabara is also a place for you to buy electronic products from the oldest to the most modern with a lot of bustling shops and shopping malls.
If you want to buy manga and anime related items, of course, visit Radio Kaikan and Akihabara Gamers Main Store and Don Quijote Akihabara. Buy electronics, let visit Laox Akihabara Main Store – the largest duty-free store chain in Japan with thousands of synthetic electronics from watches, beauty tools, … freely for you to choose as a gift for your loved ones , boyfriends and girlfriends.
Getting there: The easiest way is to take the JR Yamanote, JR Keihin Tohoku Line, JR Sobu Line and get off at Akihabara Station. If not, take the Ginza Subway Line to Suehirocho Station.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Tokyo you can refer to
- Private Narita International Airport Transfers (NRT) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Private Haneda International Airport Transfers (HND) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Airport Limousine Bus Transfers from/to Narita and Haneda International Airport (Free Wifi Onboard)
- Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Tokyo Highlights Private Day Tour
- Nikko Day Tour from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
- Nikko Cultural Day Tour from Tokyo
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (24, 48, or 72 Hours)
- Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket
- Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you looking for more Tokyo travel guide and top things to do in Tokyo: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Tokyo travel blog — The fullest Tokyo city guide for a budget trip for the first time visiting Tokyo, Japan.