Admire the impressive actions with Transformer The Ride
Located in the Sci-Fi city, Transformer The Ride brings an impressive experience with full of wide-ranging 3D effects. If you love Transformers movies, you definitely should not miss this amusement zone, because you will be playing the Autobots ranks to fight against the Decepticons with 12 thrilling scenes action sequences. The most frightening thing was when the train was sucked into Devastator’s mouth with many interlocking gears, spinning and twisting as if about to crush the train.
- Explore S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore — One of the best places you must visit in Singapore
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review — What to do & how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
- Universal Studios Singapore blog — The fullest USS guide for wonderful 1 day trip to Universal Studio Singapore
- Universal Studios Singapore tips — Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore
- Singapore Zoo tips & guide — Some experiences and useful tips for visiting Singapore Zoo
Enter the wild dinosaur world at Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
The super huge dinosaur park expedition at Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure will surely surprise you. Thanks to the highly detailed and artistic design, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure gives us the opportunity to live in the Jura era from millions of years ago. The dinosaurs here look very lively and scary with a lot of dinosaurs from many different eras. In addition, you can join the small roller coaster, cross the river on the boat and watch the dramatic pirate show.
Watch movies with effects as real at Lights! Camera! Action!
With a very artistic design and value from talented director Stephen Spielberg, you will be experience extremely realistic footage as if you were the main character in that movie. The fire and smoke effects and the spatial context of the filming studio will definitely somewhat ignite the desire to become a director when you coming here.
Conquer the stone wall when climbing the mountain at Amber Rock Climb
A bit of physical activity with climbing activities at Amber Rock Climb, located in the Lost World area, is an indispensable activity when you coming to Universal Studios Singapore. Specially designed with archaeological models with ancient animal bones as a very special fulcrum. Let’s conquer this 11 meters tall stone wall and explore extremely interesting fossil gems and insects here.
Get lost in the world of the good-hearted Shrek at Shrek 4-D Adventure
Return to your childhood with the kingdom Far Far Away, meet the kind green giant Shrek and the gentle Donkey donkey. Experience the most modern 4D movie at Universal Studios Singapore is an unforgettable experience when the visual effects are created very methodically and professionally. Shrek 4D Adventure is an extremely suitable place for those who want to entertain gently after the dizzy roller coaster rides in the air.
Fly with the Canopy Flyer
Another very exciting roller coaster in the Lost World zone, you should not miss it when come to Universal Studios Singapore. This roller coaster is quite funny and gentle, suitable for all ages, so everyone can rides it. The whole family sitting on a roller coaster and watching the world full of wild dinosaurs below creating an extremely comfortable and relaxing space.
Best rides in Universal Studios Singapore: Enjoy the art performance at WaterWorld
If you feel sultry and suffocating in the tropical summer, go to the fascinating special show at Water World with a simulation of a fight with water, fire, and artillery… Currently, there are only 5 shows a day, so to enjoy this show you will have to queue for a long time but Water World’s capacity is very large so you do not need to worry because there is no seat. Thoroughly invested from the context to acting, the show will make you feel satisfied with the thrilling action scenes. However, be careful because you may get your whole body wet.
Must try rides in Universal Studios Singapore: Visit the funny land at Madagascar Crate Adventure
Drop yourself on a boat in the river at A Crate Adventure and see the whole scene in the hilarious Madagascar movie is a very interesting activity for those who love Madagascar’s animal land. Meet the lion Alex, the hippopotamus Gloria or the Melman giraffe at the scenes in the film arranged throughout the tunnel with shimmering effects that will surely interest and surprise you.
Above are the top top 10 things to do in Universal Studios Singapore, top 10 rides in Universal Studios Singapore and best rides in Universal Studios Singapore, hoping Living Nomads’s article will help you choose the entertainment areas suitable for your trip. If you want to learn more about Universal Studios Singapore, please read more.
- Universal Studios Singapore blog — The fullest USS guide for wonderful 1 day trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
- Universal Studios Singapore tips — Top 5 best tips for a wonderful trip to Universal Studio Singapore.
Universal Studios Singapore
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Opened: May 28, 2011
Ticket prices: Adult (Age 13-59) – SGD79 / Child (Age 4-12) – SGD59 / Senior (Age 60 and above) – SGD41. Link to book tickets here.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Ticket
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets in Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Tickets
- Skyline Luge Singapore: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck or Sampan Ride
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
- Science Centre Singapore, Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre
- Singapore River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket
- Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- LiHO TEA in Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Klook Pass Singapore
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.