5 days in Seoul — Day 3: Have fun at Lotte World, relax at Dragon Spa Hill Seoul
Morning + Afternoon: A day of experience at Lotte World
- Seoul itinerary 3 days — What to do in Seoul for 3 days & How to spend 3 days in Seoul perfectly?
- Seoul travel itinerary — Suggested Seoul itinerary 6 days & how to spend 6 days in Seoul
- Bomnal Cafe Jeju review — Check-in & virtual living at the super beautiful Bomnal Jeju coffee shop
- Gogung Bibimbap Insadong review — Tasting the famous Bibimbap mixed rice at Gogung Insadong restaurant
- Best black pork in Jeju — Tasting the super delicious specialty “Black Pork” on Jeju island
Belonging to the top 5 of the world’s biggest amusement parks, you can immerse yourself in unique games with two indoor and outdoor areas. In addition, the giant aquarium is the thing you can not miss when coming here. A full day of experience at Lotte World also gives you the chance to enjoy the performances at certain time frames at the park. This place is suitable for both children and adults.
If you do not like the theme of Lotte World but still want to spend a full day to experience at a amusement park, please refer information about the Everland Park Seoul. This is the second largest theme park in the city and also not inferior to Lotte World.
Address: 240 Olympic-ro, Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hours: 09:30-22:00 (Nighttime admission: 16:00~)
Tel : +82-2-1661-2000
Entrance fee: Adults 55,000 won / Teenagers 48,000 won / Children 44,000 won / Babies 14,000 won
Evening: Relax at Dragon Spa Hill Seoul
After have a full day of fun, take full advantage of your energy with many interesting games at Lotte World, then your muscles are probably “screaming” requires relaxation. So Dragon Spa Hill Seoul is the next best option.
CNN mentioned as one of 50 reasons why Seoul is the largest city in the world, Dragon Hill is a huge bathhouse with many saunas and facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, bathroom with different temperature, massage and exfoliating, sleeping areas, …
Dragon Hill Spa & Resort is 49 minutes drive from the Lotte World. However, this spa is open 24/24 so you are free to schedule and traveling on this day. Even if you stay at Lotte World until 11pm, it does not matter. So you will have the opportunity to experience the evening at the spa as the characters in the Korean films still do.
Dragon Hill Spa & Resort
Address: 40-712 Hangangno 3(sam)-ga, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: +82 2-792-0001
Hours: 12:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Admission: Daytime – Adults 12,000 won / Children 6,000 won
Seoul itinerary 5 days blog — Day 4: Visiting Nami Island
Morning + Afternoon: Visiting Nami Island and The Garden of Morning Calm
Your trip to Seoul will be more interesting if you have a day to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city to return to nature. So if you come to Korea for a vacation, let’s spend at least a day visiting beautiful Nami Island and the dreamlike Morning Calm garden to enjoy the natural beauty of the temperate region. Make sure these two places will give you the most sparkling shots to show off your ultra-diverse trip to Seoul.
If you are not interested in Morning Calm Garden, there are countless nearby spots on Nami Island to visit like the French village of Petite. Or you can go to Mount Seorak with other sensations.
Recommended Seoul itinerary — Day 5: Shopping at Namdaemun Market, visiting museums, television stations, entertainment companies, …
You should catch the late flight at the end of the day if you want to utilize add a half day in Seoul. The last day of traveling itinerary is always suitable for shopping local specialties as gifts to bring back home. The goods at Namdaemun market with good price and good quality is best for you. But do not forget to keep an eye on the airport consignment regulations to avoid keeping or paying extra fees.
Address: 21 Namdaemunsijang 4-gil, Hoehyeon-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Opening hours: 23:00-17:00 (the next day). Operating hours will vary by shop. Closed: Sundays
Getting there: Take Subway Line 4 to Hoehyeon Station (Exit 5).
The resting time remain of the day is extremely good for strolling through Seoul’s entertainment companies, TV stations to find some good chances. If lucky, maybe you can meet some idols in Korean movies? You can easily find the address of SM Town or the YG building on Google and follow the directions. If you are not interested in the Korean media, the Living Nomads has a number of weird and cool museums in Seoul such as Poo Poo Land, Love Museum, etc…for you to refer. Let’s check it out: Top museums in Seoul — Top 7 best fun, unique, weird & cool museums in Seoul.
Above is the 5 day fun itinerary in Seoul that we would like you to see. We have deftly arrange the fun days in and out of the city interwoven together to bring the most emotional to visitors.
Where to stay?
Depending on budget you can choose a lot of areas to stay. Here are some areas:
Budget: Dorm rooms in Hongdae and Myeongdong areas.
Medium: Hotels in Bukchon Ancient Village, or hotels in Hongdae and Myeongdong areas.
Luxury: Hotels in Gangnam area.
Below are some best cheap, budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
- GLAD Mapo, 4-star hotel with room rates from $88/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- L7 Hotel Myeongdong, 4-star hotel with room rates from $124/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Lotte Hotel Seoul, 5-star hotel with room rates from $181/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel Skypark Kingstown Dongdaemun, 4-star hotel with room rates from $94/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel PJ Myeongdong, 4-star hotel with room rates from $71/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong, 3-star hotel with room rates from $50/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- The Grand Hotel Myeongdong, 3-star hotel with room rates from $89/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Metro Hotel, 3-star hotel with room rates from $78/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Sunbee Hotel, 3-star hotel with room rates from $92/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Ibis Ambassador Seoul Insadong, 3-star hotel with room rates from $54/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel Skypark Myeongdong III, 3-star hotel with room rates from $87/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
In addition, you can refer to one of the best Airbnb in Seoul:
- With private terrace! @ Hongdae at $62/night.
- 1. HH’s house #Han river view #Mapo St. 1min #Cozy at $48/night.
- [Seoul Han river view] Great place! at $36/night.
- Sunshine * Studio at $53/night.
- [ Myeongdong] #1Jongno Nana’house(luggage storage) at $28/night.
- Kevin’s home 3 (For one person.) at $20/night.
- C1 New apartment right next to Gangnam Station at $48/night.
- 나무, 새, 고양이 [독채] at $84/night.
–> Use this link https://www.airbnb.com/c/anht5185, to register for an Airbnb account and book a room, you will get a discount up to $55 for the first booking.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Seoul you can refer to
- Private Incheon International Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Private Incheon Airport Transfers (ICN) for Seoul
- Incheon International Airport (ICN) Limousine Bus Transfers for Seoul (Gangnam District)
- Klook Exclusive Seoul 5 Day Pass
- Discover Seoul Pass (BTS Edition Available)
- [SALE] Instant Ticket! Korea Rail Pass (KR PASS) 2/3/4/5 Days to travel around the cities in Korea
- Private Incheon Airport (ICN) and Gimpo Airport (GMP) Transfers for Seoul by S.A Tour
- Everland Private Car Charter with Admission Ticket by Wondertrip
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket for Seoul
- [Limited Offer] AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket in Seoul
- Bukchon Oneday Hanbok Rental Experience (4/24 Hrs)
- Nami Island, Petite France, Garden of Morning Calm, and Gangchon Rail Bike Day Tour from Seoul
- Seoul City Sightseeing Bus (Downtown Palace Namsan Course/Seoul Panorama Course)
- [Limited Offer] Incheon International Airport (ICN) Luggage Services (Between Airport and Hotel) by Safex
- 4G Prepaid SIM Card (SK Airports Pick Up) for South Korea
- [Sale] Hanbok Experience (Hanboknam Gyeongbokgung Store) with Korean Hairstyling
- [SALE] South Korea 4G Pocket WiFi (KR Airports Pick Up) from KT Olleh
Are you finding more top things to do in Seoul: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Let’s check it out here.