Would you like to enjoy your vacation on the most beautiful beaches in Pattaya? So you should leave the bustling apartments, noisy clubs and shimmering lights of the city to visit Chon Buri, Pattaya. Now, let’s discover top beaches in Pattaya (Pattaya beach hot) with top things to do and activities on them — Top 7 most beautiful & best beaches in Pattaya with Living Nomads below.
- Pattaya tourist attractions — Top 10 best places to visit in Pattaya
- Koh Samui travel blog — The ultimate guide for a Koh Samui budget trip, Thailand
- Top beaches in Phuket — Top 8 best beaches in Phuket you should not miss
- Where to stay in Phuket? — 10 best places to stay & best areas to stay in Phuket
- Patong beach reviews — The fullest guide for a trip to Patong beach Phuket, Thailand
It is not only an interesting nightlife but also a tropical paradise with pristine nature, beautiful islands, and peaceful forests. This resort town was first known in the 1980s, before it was a fishing town and completely isolated from the world, hiding in nature.
1. Jomtien Beach – The most famous beach in Pattaya
Pattaya Jomtien is the perfect place for those who want to relax and purify their mind. It’s a great place to enjoy romantic sunsets with your family or friends. Moreover, along with the beach, there are bustling cafes, eateries, seafood restaurants with all kinds of unique Thai cuisine.
Things to do in Jomtien: Snorkelling, swimming, massage, windsurfing, hiking, and sailing.
2. Pattaya Beach – For the adventurous
This beach is divided into three areas: North, Central, and South. With a 4 km stretch of coastline, Pattaya Beach is home to a wide variety of water sports. Running along the coast is a lot of restaurants and eateries. This is a place where guests can sunbathe, stroll with friends on a banana boat or sip a cup of coffee on the beach.
Things to do in Pattaya Beach: windsurfing, jet skiing, banana boat rafting and enjoy Thai street food
3. Wong Amat Beach – Suitable for families
Wong Amat is located close to the north coast of Pattaya, one of the most beautiful and clean beaches in Pattaya. Most of the tourists come here with their families. There are many various activities, the children play with sand, the adults are relaxing, sunbathing, wave headphones, someone with friends organize camping, eating on the beach. Besides, Wong Amat also has many restaurants and luxury hotels for guests to enjoy, where they just put their eyes on the Azure Sea.
Things to do in Wong Amat Beach: Fishing in the rocky beach floating near the beach