Once stepping in, you will feel the stunning space as well as get a chance to taste excellent food and beverage of these cafes. I bet after reading this article, you will make your way to Taipei right away!When it comes to Taiwan, people usually think of milk tea. It seems that milk tea is so familiar and famous worldwide. Actually, Taipei is also the paradise of the cafes with very strange concepts along with yummy food and drink. One of the leading cities in the field of restaurant and bar in Taiwan is Taipei. If you are planning the trip to Taipei this fall, do not forget to pay a visit to these most popular coffee shops below! Let’s discover: Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei that make you want to visiting back this city many times.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them
- Best coffee in Taipei — Top 6 best coffee shops in Taipei you definitely must visit
- Taipei night market food — Top 18 best Taipei street food night market you should try
When mentioning the cafes, KiOSK is always on the top of the “must try” when coming to Taipei. Known for its unique minimalist space with 2 main colors: black and white, KiOSK is quite “small” but the customers are pleased by the warmth and cozy atmosphere.
Once walking into the cafe, you will immediately feel the pleasant aromatic coffee, neat layout combined with the “virtual magic” lights – all make it a paradise for Instagrammers when visiting Taipei.
Besides, the plus point for KiOSK comes from the quality of the drink and the food here. Inspired by the recipes and the thoroughness of the presentation, the menu offers a variety of beverages ranging from coffee to tea, main dishes to desserts.
Cappuccino and Flat White are must- try drinks that can not be missed in KiOSK. Sipping a cup of coffee, while taking some nice Western photos that will make your followers jealous of your trip.
- Address: N0. 40, Section 1, Xinsheng North Road, Zhongshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 10491
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 20:00 (Wed to Sun)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KIOSKtw/
2. Elsewhere Cafe
Elsewhere Café is a familiar name in the list of top cafes in Taipei.
Coming to Elsewhere, you will be lost in another world, just like the name of the cafe itself. Elsewhere owns a huge bookcase with books, pictures, comics, and so on. Whenever you need peace, pick a corner at Elsewhere Café and enjoy a cup of coffee while reading a book is an ideal choice.
Elsewhere Cafe has a “legendary” dish that almost every guest will call to taste and take a photo. It’s a delicious green tea matcha. Even just look at the pictures, you will crave for eating it!
In terms of space, Elsewhere Cafe invested a lot for interior decor, there is also a cute colorful wall outside for you to take wonderful photos. Besides, there is also a small courtyard, pebbles, and lush green pots so you can relax and enjoy the fresh air. Elsewhere Café is definitely a place for people to escape from the dust of the city.
- Address: N0. 3, Lane 119, Section 1, Luosifu Road, Zhong zheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
- Opening hours: 7:30 – 22:00 (Tues to Sun)
- Phone: +886 2 3393 2018
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elsewherecafe/
- Website: book.elsewherecafe.com
3. DPT Coffee Shop
DPT Coffee Shop boasts a courtyard with green patches of grass, making it extremely comfortable for guests when coming here. With such an open space, you can sip a cup of hot coffee, while being spoiled by the fresh nature. This is definitely one of the cafes that will inspire you when you get bored with normal life.
DPT Coffee Shop’s menu is varied with different beverages ranging from tea to coffee or many types of cream. Especially, DPT Coffee Shop serves some kinds of food such as sandwiches, chocolate cookies, … with reasonable price.
DPT Coffee Shop
- Address: Bade Road, Section 1, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City, Taiwan 100
- Opening hours: 12:00 – 20:00 daily
- Phone number: +886 2 2341 6520
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coffee.dpt/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coffee.dpt/
4. Shi Jian Tea
Also with a soft white tone, Shi Jian Tea attract a lot of guests by its unique glass bottles. Each kind of tea will be stored inside the bottles and numbered on the bottle with flavors like black tea, green tea, oolong tea, … In addition, the menu is varied with many kinds of coffee, in which cold-brew coffee is always one of Shi Jian Tea’s “best seller“.
Although space is not very spacious, Shi Jian Tea has been designed the large glasses that make the café become bright and more spacious. Selecting a real corner to take a check-in photo and enjoy the drink will absolutely make your day!
Shi Jian Tea
- Address: 1/F, No. 48, Lane 553, Section 4, Zhongxiao East Road, Xinyi District, Taipei, Taiwan
- Opening hours: 11:30 – 20:30 daily
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shijiantea/
5. Elephant Machine Coffee
Want to try the unique cold coffee, do not forget to try one at the Elephant Machine.
Located on a quiet road, but the number of guests in the cafe is not quite at all. The Elephant Machine follows the classic concept, but still retains the sophistication and rationality of arranging the layout. The highlight of the cafe is the ingenuity in combining the neon sign with yellow light to create a comfortable atmosphere but modern as well.
The Elephant Machine is attracted guests by its cold brew coffee, this new way of mixing also gradually capture the hearts of many young people by the bitter and aromatic aroma in coffee. In addition, you can also choose other drinks such as milk tea, pure tea or pastries here. Ready to come to Taipei to enjoy this new coffee?
Elephant Machine Coffee
- Address: No.5, Lane 37, Yongkang Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan, 106
- Opening hours: 11:00 – 19:00 (Thurs – Mon)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elephantmachinecoffee/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elephantmachine/
6. Tamed Fox X Hooked To Go
If you are struggling to find a place to enjoy the low-fat drink and healthy food, Tamed Fox X Hooked To Go is definitely an option that can not be missed.
Incorporated by a coffee shop and a gourmet food store, Tamed Fox X Hooked To Go has become a haven for young Taipeiers and tourists alike since its opening so far. With the guideline of “Eating Healthy for Yourself,” Tamed Fox offers light dishes but still full of flavors like sandwiches, colorful salads,….
It is advised to choose a combo with donuts placed on the liquid part of Hooked To Go, ensure the good nutrition.Hooked To Go offers many other drinks for you to choose from such as coffee, fruit smoothies or yogurt. A plus point of the cafe is the design full of “potential” corners for you to bring your camera along.
Tamed Fox X Hooked To Go
- Address: No. 56, Lane 122, Section 4, Ren’ai Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
- Opening hours: 8:30 – 17:00 (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri)/ 10:00 – 18:00 (Sat, Sun). /Closed on Thursday.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tamedfox.cafe/
7. Swell Co. Coffee
If you are looking for a colorful backdrop to create a post on Instagram, then stop by Swell Co. Coffee go. Inspired by the waves of undulating sand and golden sunshine, this coffee shop will definitely give you a “very hot” atmosphere no matter what time you arrive.
Swell Co. Coffee has a wall outside so you can comfortably take photos without fear of others’ looking. @[email protected] only that, the space inside is also invested quite well with the wave image, the surfboard and tropical music melodies bring the feeling of relaxation. Drinks at Swell Co. Coffee
Not only that, the space inside is also invested quite well with the wave image, the surfboard and tropical music melodies bring the feeling of relaxation. Drinks at Swell Co. Coffee includes tea, sofa and cool cocktails. Salad, cake and ice cream are also served if you are looking for something to eat. Treat your stomach well when coming to Swell Co. Coffee
Swell Co. Coffee
- Address: No. 23, Siwei Road, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
- Opening hours: 10:00 – 21:00 daily
- Phone: +886 2 2700 3003
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/swellcocafe/
- Best coffee in Taipei — Top 5 best coffee shops in Taipei you definitely must visit.
- Taipei blog — The fullest Taipei travel guide blog for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.
- Yilan blog — The fullest Yilan travel guide for a budget trip from Taipei to Yilan, Taiwan.
- Visit Shiding Thousand Island Lake Taiwan — Explore the beautiful scenery of Taipei in one day.
- Must do in Taipei — Top 12 best places to visit & best things to do in Taipei.
- Visit Din Tai Fung Taipei Original (Din Tai Fung Xinyi) — Tasting the best dimsum at the best dimsum restaurant in the world.
- Taipei Kaohsiung itinerary — How to travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung?
- Day trips out of Taipei — Top 8 best day trips from Taipei you definitely should not miss.
- Taipei cafe — 5 most famous & best cafes in Taipei you must visit.
- Best cafe in Taipei — 7 most beautiful themed cafes in Taipei you must-visit.
- Taipei itinerary 3 days — What to do in Taipei for 3 days?
- Taiwan food blog: Taiwan must eat — Top 9 best foods you have to try in Taiwan.
- Taiwan street food blog — Top 10 Taiwan street foods you must-eat.
- Taiwan food trip — 24 hour culinary experience in Taiwan.
- Must buy souvenir in Taiwan — Top 17 most famous, cheap & best things to buy in Taiwan.
- Things to know before going to Taiwan — Top 15 best things to know before visiting Taiwan you have to know.
- Must eat food in Taipei — Top 24 best street food in Taipei & best places to eat them.
- Best dessert in Taipei — Top 5 sweet cafes & best dessert restaurant in Taipei.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.