Are you looking best aquariums in Tokyo and around? This is our best choice for aquariums, where you can come and relax for many hours. Each aquarium in the Tokyo has its own unique charm. If you do not have a lot of time to explore a long list of aquariums here, this is list of top aquariums in Tokyo will help you easily to choose and get the journey of discovery full of fun.
- Explore Wizarding World of Harry Potter Osaka — One of the best places to visit in Osaka
- Tokyo airport to Tokyo city — How to get from Narita Airport to Tokyo & from Haneda Airport to Tokyo?
- Japan must eat — Top 17 Japan must try food & most famous Japanese food to eat in Japan
- Japan itinerary 10 days — How to spend 10 days in Japan perfectly for the first-timers?
- Kyoto 3 day itinerary — How to visit Kyoto in 3 days & what to do in Kyoto in 3 days perfectly?
1. Sunshine Aquarium: Finish shopping and watching all kinds of fish in one place
Sunshine City is a stopover place for shopping in Ikebukuro. When coming here, you will find dozens of restaurants, hundreds of shops, a paradise and of course, you can see an aquarium. The aquarium is located on the top floor of the building, but do not be scared! The infrastructure is extremely safe and there are thousands of people visiting the aquarium every year. The Sunshine City Aquarium features a maze of inside rooms for a variety of sea fishes, while outdoor fish tank and small land area for sea animals and seabirds such as sea lions, otters, penguins and raccoon birds.
Address: Rooftop of the World Import Mart Building, 3-1-3 Higashiikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo
Opening hours: 10:00-20:00, admission until 19:00
Admission fee: 16 dollars (adults), 8 dollars (elementary and junior high school students), 5 dollars (4 years old or older preschool children), and about 14 dollars (65 years old and above)
Getting there: You can get there by JR Yamanote, Ikebukuro Station. Walking out of the west door and walk along the main road. You will find the aquarium inside the commercial center, on the 10th floor.
2. Enoshima Aquarium: Taste of the sea
Enoshima Aquarium is located right on the beach, overlooking Enoshima Island and surrounding. You can see surfers and swim in the sea while watching Mount Fuji away from the horizon. This aquarium is a large area of tanks and farms, home to thousands of wildlife sea creatures. Look a bit outside and join the dolphin show, or stay in the home and be attracted by the beauty of the underwater life. The aquarium is a leap and escapes from other attractive places, including temples and beautiful lighthouses. You can go directly to Enoshima Aquarium on all days, from 10 am to 5 pm.
Address: 2 Chome-19-1 Katasekaigan, Fujisawa, Kanagawa Prefecture 251-0035, Japan
Opening hours: 10 am to 5 pm
Telephone: +81 466-29-9960
Admission fee: about 18 dollars for adults, about 9 dollars for elementary/junior-high school students.
Getting there: Katase-Enoshima Station, Odakyu Enoshima Line, 3 minutes on foot
3. Hakkeijima Sea Paradise: A bustling coastal town life
The last aquarium but it is so important in our list is the Aquarium Hakkeijima, in Yokohama, Kanagawa. Yokohama is worth thing so that you can say goodbye Tokyo, but with the plus point of having a great aquarium, you would want to stay here for a few days. Yokoyama is a seaport city and of course, it is located on the coast. The aquarium is no exception, it brings to you a breathtaking view of the city at night. The aquarium is located right on the small island, outside the mainland and very easy to see. Surrounded by natural landscapes, you will soon forget that you are standing in the largest cities in the world.
Hakkeijima Sea Paradise
Address: Hakkeijima, Kanazawa Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture 236-0006, Japan
Opening hours: 8:30 am to 9: 30 pm
Telephone: +81 45-788-8888
Admission fee: Adult (16+): 22 dollars, Student(6-15 years old): 13 dollars, Children(4-5 years old): 6 dollars
Getting there: Hakkeijima Station of Seaside Line with a beautiful seaside scenery is the nearby station. Keihin Kyuko Line “Kanazawa Hakkei station” and JR Negishi Line “Shin-Sugita station” are connected with the “Seaside line”.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Tokyo you can refer to
- Private Narita International Airport Transfers (NRT) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Private Haneda International Airport Transfers (HND) for Tokyo 23 Wards, Hakone, or Karuizawa
- Airport Limousine Bus Transfers from/to Narita and Haneda International Airport (Free Wifi Onboard)
- Tokyo Amazing Sightseeing Bus Day Tour
- Tokyo Highlights Private Day Tour
- Nikko Day Tour from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji & Hakone Day Tour: Lake Ashi & Ropeway Day Trip from Tokyo
- Nikko Cultural Day Tour from Tokyo
- Tokyo Subway Ticket (24, 48, or 72 Hours)
- Tokyo Skyliner and Tokyo Subway Ticket
- Shuttle Bus Transfers (One Way/Round Trip) from Shinjuku/Ikebukuro to Tokyo Disneyland or Tokyo DisneySea
- Sky Hop-on and Hop-off Bus Pass
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (JP Airports Pick Up) for Japan
- 4G WiFi (Japan Pick Up) for Japan
- JR Pass for Whole Japan (7, 14, or 21 Days)
Are you finding more top things to do in Tokyo: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Tokyo travel blog — The fullest Tokyo city guide for a budget trip for the first time visiting Tokyo, Japan.