Terminal 21 Bangkok which makes your dream of traveling around the world come true in the center of Bangkok, with a unique and new idea that brings some of the world’s most famous cities close together.
- Bangkok shopping guide — Top 16 best shopping malls in Bangkok you should visit
- Best markets in Bangkok — Top 8 best shopping markets in Bangkok
- Explore Mega Bangna Bangkok — The second largest store in Southeast Asia
- Bangkok street food blog — Top 10 best place to eat street food in Bangkok you must visit
- Bangkok travel blog — The fullest Bangkok travel guide blog for a budget trip to Bangkok (BKK)
You will enjoy the feeling of wandering in a labyrinth of shops in Tokyo or walking along London’s Carnaby Road, trying to negotiate in a zouk in Istanbul. In addition, you can buy something to fill your stomach at Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco. Let’s discover Terminal 21 Bangkok Shopping at livingnomads.com right now.
Where is Terminal 21?
Opening hours: 10 am to 10 pm
Location: Sukhumvit Road (between Soi 19 and 21)
How to go Terminal 21 Bangkok? Terminal 21 BTS: Asok (go straight through Skywalk)
As a part of the Grande Center Point Sukhumvit, the outside face with glass and steel doors of Terminal 21 Bangkok reflects an airport of the 21st century, and this theme continues to be extended and performed to the inside of the building. When entering the building, you can see the signs on the floor, guide and signal you for the destinations and each specific city in there.
There is also an overlapping escalator network, there are electronic boards which show the flight information you usually see at the airports. In addition, an airport reception desk with uniformed staffs is also an interesting point for the airport theme here. All of them create a unique shopping experience at Terminal 21 Bangkok.
What are experiences at the Terminal 21?
There is 9 floors of Terminal 21 Bangkok accommodates up to 600 stores, a cineplex, a supermarket (Gourmet Market) and a food court with a variety of Thai food and all of the food in the world will make you hungry. The basement (LG) under the theme of the Caribbean Sea, where you will find Gourmet Market, take away food stalls, food stalls under market style as well as restaurants and bookstores.
Furthermore, you can go up the first floor by the escalator that you will reach the ground (G) floor. So, you are in Rome, with all the indigenous and international fashion brands like Kipling, Fox, CC: OO, Nike, Jaspal, Adidas, Levi’s and more other things.
A fashionable shopping mall
Paris is located on the M floor, will take you to Champs-Élysées, where having many famous fashion brands are waiting for you to explore. From 1 to 3 floors, they are a home of many smaller stores of local fashion brands.
Female fashion can be found on the first floor (Tokyo) and male fashion is located on the second floor (London). The 3rd floor is Istanbul, for selling gifts, jewelry, gems, fashion accessories, toys, beauty products and home decoration. With a range of collection stores, this floor looks like a zouk shop in the Middle East but it brings a modern and comfortable feeling.
The special things are showing here, located on the 4th and 5th floor of Terminal 21 Bangkok is San Francisco, where you can find over 50 food shops and cafes waving your mind. There are two categories introduced here: restaurants and independent restaurants combinations, including Pepper Lunch, MK, Chabuton, Dory Seafood Bistro, Secret Recipe, Tohkai Yakiniku, Tony Roma’s, Fuji Ootoya, Canton House, Baanying Café and Swensen’s.
If you want to experience a food court, let’s go straight to Pier 21 at the 5th floor. This is probably the most delicious food court in the city about price, taste, and variety of food. You can find everything here, from dim sum to baked seafood (fast food style), Hainanese chicken rice to delicious Thai pad, roasted chicken noodle and vegetarian food also. Do not forget to eat dessert belly dessert here; there are soft mango, ice cream, and many different dishes.
Experience Bangkok in a whole new way
To end this daily stylish living experience, Terminal 21 also has a Cineplex with 8 widescreens on the 8th floor, it is operated by SF Cinema City. Two of the eight cinemas have 3D digital screens. All of them, Terminal 21 Bangkok is a delightful shopping and dining experience.
This place really attracts many people who love shopping, college students and young people. Diversity and price are also good attractions here. When comparing this place with luxury shopping centers in the center of Sukhumvit Road, Terminal 21 Bangkok surely has its own appeal and it is worth for you to make a trip again.
Grande Centre Point Hotel at Terminal 21 Bangkok
With glass doors through the hotel, Grande Centre Point Hotel Terminal 21 Bangkok combines the harmony of modern Thai style with unforgettable holidays. In fact, the building is a special point with a golden roof which you can see from the other side of the city, The outside pool is covered by trees, makes the hotel become a great place to relax, overlooking the Sukhumvit road with a view of the lake.
Prices at Terminal 21
Average prices: From 3 dollars to 15 dollars
Terminal 21 Bangkok is one of Bangkok’s mid-range shopping malls. Here you can find goods with all prices. From 10 dollars for 3 T-shirts, you can buy several bald shoes and backpacks worth with several dollars. Although brand stuff, handbags, designer items or casual wear, the style and price of Terminal 21 Bangkok makes this place become more popular.
With plenty of onsite activities, including shopping, entertainment, dining and extremely central location, Terminal 21 Bangkok is sure to have enough fun to please your family. After coming here, you can quickly go to BTS and go to other amusement parks or go straight to Siam or Khaosan area for night entertainment.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Bangkok you can refer to
- Bangkok City & Temples Tour by Tour East
- Classic Bangkok Tour: Floating Market, Elephant Village, Asiatique, & More by AK Travel
- Bangkok Old City Half Day Tour
- Bangkok Landmarks Day Tour: Grand Palace, Wat Pho, Chao Phraya River & More
- Bangkok Sky Train (BTS) One Day Pass
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Rail Link (ARL) Ticket
- [Sale] Private Suvarnabhumi Airport Transfers (BKK) for Bangkok, Pattaya & More by Oriental Holiday
- Shared City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya by Oriental Holiday
- Private City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya, Ayutthaya, Hua Hin & More
- Shared City Transfers between Bangkok and Pattaya by Oriental Holiday
- Private City Transfers from Pattaya to Bangkok, Hua Hin, Koh Samet & Koh Chang
- [SALE] BTS Skytrain Rabbit Card
- Chao Phraya Tourist Boat Bangkok Hop-On-Hop-Off Sightseeing Boat
- [SALE] Chao Phraya Princess Cruise
- [SALE] 4G Sim Card (Thailand Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G SIM Card (BKK Airport Pick Up) for Thailand (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Pocket WiFi (Bangkok and Phuket Airports Pick Up) for Thailand
- 4G Portable WiFi for Thailand from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
Are you looking for more Bangkok travel guide and top things to do in Bangkok: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Bangkok travel blog — The fullest Bangkok travel guide blog for a budget trip to Bangkok (BKK).