Tradition and innovation intertwine here: artistic masterpieces, windmills, tulips and candlelit cafés coexist with groundbreaking architecture, cutting-edge design and phenomenal nightlife. Here are the 6 reasons to visit the Netherlands at once in a lifetime.
- Why you should visit the Netherlands? — Top 7 best experiences & fun things to do in the Netherlands
- Bali transport service — Some useful tips on how to get around Bali
- Seoul budget trip — 4 useful tips to visit Seoul on a budget
- Mosselen Festival Zeeland — Evoking the Senses at the Zeeland Mussel Festival, Netherlands
- 15 reasons why you should visit Canada at least once in your lifetime
1. The Netherlands is the country which has no abandoned dogs and cats
The Brightside, the Netherlands has confirmed that there aren’t any dogs or cats which are homeless in their country. They have many the adoptive families. The government also manages and cares for the animals, so they will not be harmed. The authorities made strict laws to combat animal misuse.
2. The prison closed because of having no prisoners
A long time ago, the Dutch government has made stringent measures to reduce the crime rate in their country, and they have been successful now. No prisoners, 19 prisons have been closed since 2009.
3. About 50meter, having a place to charge electric cars
One of the strengths of the Netherlands is a sustainable transport system. The government is trying to reduce the number of cars using gasoline or diesel and encourage using electric cars to protect the environment. Therefore, many charging points have been built so that people can charge for electric cars.
4. In the Netherlands, there are towns with no car
The Houten town of Dutch is considered the safest place in the world. In the early 1980s, 4.000 residents have encouraged people to ride a bike than using a car. So far, people in town are a move by bicycle.
5. The government forbids for selling gasoline and vehicles use diesel engines
In 2025, cars use gasoline and oil will have not “land” in this tulip flower country in order to protect the environment. Vehicles use electric or solar will be exempt from tax reduction to stimulate people to use.
6. Design an individual road for wild animals
The Dutch has a high conscious of protecting wild animals. When building the highway through the forest, they even make a way for wild animals, so they can easily go from this forest to another forest without crashing into cars.