Hello everyone, My name is Shamim Shorif Susom. I am from Bangladesh, the beautiful green country from south Asia. I am an aviator by profession and Photography is my passion. I do try to show my motherland from the top, share the amazing, breathtaking landscapes with everyone I know.
- 14+ journey-worthy photos of daily life in Vietnam
- Kerala trip blog — An unique look at rustic everyday life in Kerala, India
- Hoi An photo walks — 10+ beautiful photos show the many sides of life in Hoi An, Vietnam
- Japanese waterfall — Top 10 most beautiful waterfalls in Japan in autumn
- 19+ most beautiful towns in Europe every tourist need to visit at least one
I grew up in a village. In my boyhood, I came to study in Dhaka city, the capital of my country. Afterwards, I got my job and had to move from one city to another. This diversity, this change in life and lifestyle– like everyone else, affected me as well. It was like a never-ending quest to look for your past, a piece of green , a portion of my childhood. The way I see it, I am fortunate enough to fly, and fortunate enough to see my root, my village , my urban life from a different perspective. I can co-relate, I can mesmerize every detail of it. And at the end of the day, I’m capturing the memoirs of my reconnection. I am revisiting my country, my past, my childhood.
Text & photos: Shamim Shorif Susom