It’s a cold, cloudy day, it may be raining as well. You glance at the window and you see gray buildings, old pavements, and trodden paths. And suddenly, accidentally you’re bumping into a gallery of beautiful places and you see all those picturesque villages, gorgeous cities and colorful, well-cared gardens, mountains, lakes and all the other wonders. And you may think that someone wakes up in the morning and has it all in the reach of a hand. Impossible? Nothing is! Especially in Hallstatt.
- Hallstatt blog — Suggested Hallstatt 1 day itinerary & how to spend one day trip from Vienna to Hallstatt?
- Hallstatt travel blog — Visiting a sleepy village on the smoky Alps
- 20 most beautiful towns in Europe every tourist need to visit at least one
- Visiting Bibury — The most charming ancient village in England
- Visiting Fenghuang Ancient Town — Charm of the ancient town in China
I fell in love with this place even before I really visited it. Once I just saw a few shots of this city surrounded by mountains and I already knew that this is it! I felt that I have to go there one day and see it with my own eyes if there’s really some magic in all of it… or is it only a magic of photoshop?
It seems to be so dreamy that it also makes it unreal. Here mountains are higher and water seems to be more wet. Today I will show you how it is in reality by my photo-relation that I made with my boyfriend (travel buddy).
More info: thedailywonders.pl
Hallstatt welcomed us with the rain
The city looked gorgeous
Even the rain didn’t stop us from exploring
There were some nice restaurants as well
And a fountain in the city centre
We loved taking strolls in there
Inhabitants are paid to not change the look of their houses
We enjoyed this day!