With the development of tourism industry, those exotic places below have become more well-known destinations to domestic and international visitors. And the more popular they are, the more visitors they have. Travelling has gradually become so disappointing since your expectations will never match up your reality.
- Rock Water Bay Beach Resort & Spa review — A stunning resort overlooking the South China Sea
- Zipline Vietnam — Top 6 best destinations for zipline in Vietnam
- Hue cycling tour — Top 5 best cycling tours in Hue City, Vietnam
- Top 10 most famous & best places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
- Top restaurants in Hanoi & Saigon — 7 signature restaurants in Saigon and Hanoi you should visit
We all have bucket list locations we’d love to travel and people we’d love to meet someday. However, it’s not about getting there, but being there with all senses. So don’t ruin your precious vacation by choosing these 8 destinations.
The water is polluted due to waste disposal onto the bay by the locals and tourists
Sapa is overpopulated with domestic and international tourists after the launch of new cable car and highway. See more here
Why not go there when you have another choice? In Van Long, you will find no noisy souvenir and food sellers and no wall to wall tourists shuffling to the boats.
You will find yourself standing in one spot for a very long time to wait for all the people to move out of your shot.
The famous Lang Biang Mountain is nothing but another tourist trap. The locals paint all the horses to be looked just like zebra. The view is wonderful but is it worth.
These pictures below shouldn’t discourage you to explore Vietnam. With our extensive knowledge of the destinations, we will take you to Vietnam’s best kept secret where you are most expected to find authentic local experience.!