Each day at the very last moment of dusk, the sky takes on a deep blue tinge which is then reflected onto everything that is below. During this very brief moment that only lasts a minute or two a blue veil envelops Hong Kong and releases a mystical atmosphere.
- Bhutan photography tour — 21+ beautiful moments revealed the beauty of the fairy land of Bhutan
- 29+ Bhutan photos revealed the beauty of the happiest country in the world
- Where to take best photos in Paris? — 17 good spots & best places to take pictures in Paris you should know
- Hong Kong Macau 5 days itinerary — The suggested 5 days itinerary in Hong Kong and Macau perfectly
- What to do in Hong Kong Disneyland? — 10 Best attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland & best rides in Hong Kong Disneyland
With my series “The Blue Moment” I want to show a complete vision of Hong Kong. On the one hand the high-density districts and their architectural madness and on the other hand the omnipresent nature which is surrounding the city at every corner. Inland with mountains covered of subtropical forest and on the shore with the sea always nearby.
Shooting these sceneries at the exact moment between day and night brings up a feeling of unseen and surreal. All photos are taken by me.
More info: rjl-art.com