Each day at the very last moment of dusk, the sky takes on a deep blue tinge which is then reflected onto everything that is below. During this very brief moment that only lasts a minute or two a blue veil envelops Hong Kong and releases a mystical atmosphere.
- Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?
- Best Asian restaurants in Hong Kong — 10 best Chinese, Japanese, Korean restaurants in Hong Kong you must visit
- Hong Kong must eat places — Top 6 must eat restaurants in Hong Kong
- Top night market Hong Kong (Night market HK) — Top 10 best night market in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong must buy (must buy in HK) — Top 14 famous, cool, cheap & best things to buy in Hong Kong
With my series “The Blue Moment” I want to show a complete vision of Hong Kong. On the one hand the high-density districts and their architectural madness and on the other hand the omnipresent nature which is surrounding the city at every corner. Inland with mountains covered of subtropical forest and on the shore with the sea always nearby.
Shooting these sceneries at the exact moment between day and night brings up a feeling of unseen and surreal. All photos are taken by me.
More info: rjl-art.com