Each day at the very last moment of dusk, the sky takes on a deep blue tinge which is then reflected onto everything that is below. During this very brief moment that only lasts a minute or two a blue veil envelops Hong Kong and releases a mystical atmosphere.
- Mong Kok best restaurants — 10+ best restaurants in Mong Kok, Hong Kong
- Top restaurants in Tsim Sha Tsui — 13+ best restaurants in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- Top cafes in Hong Kong — 10+ must-visit coffee shops & best cafes in Hong Kong
- Best dim sum in Hong Kong — 10+ most famous & best dim sum restaurant in HK
- What to do in Soho Hong Kong? — 10+ must & best things to do in Soho, Hong Kong
With my series “The Blue Moment” I want to show a complete vision of Hong Kong. On the one hand the high-density districts and their architectural madness and on the other hand the omnipresent nature which is surrounding the city at every corner. Inland with mountains covered of subtropical forest and on the shore with the sea always nearby.
Shooting these sceneries at the exact moment between day and night brings up a feeling of unseen and surreal. All photos are taken by me.
More info: rjl-art.com