The Netherlands is world-famous for their tulip fields. Every year from March to May the Dutch countryside transforms into a sea of colour. According to Nat Geo, the first tulip was planted in Dutch soil in 1593, and it has become a national symbol ever since.
- 10+ captivating of Giethoorn village in Netherlands. The village without roads!
- 10 most beautiful towns in Netherlands
- Legoland Johor review — The fullest Legoland Malaysia review & what to do in Legoland Malaysia?
- Adventure Cove Waterpark Singapore review — What to do & how to get to Adventure Cove Waterpark?
- What to do in Hong Kong Disneyland? — 10 Best attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland & best rides in Hong Kong Disneyland
In the series below you will find incredible photographs taken by Bruxelles5. The photographer snapped these from a small prop plane flown by Claython Pender (who has a great blog post on the journey they went on to get these shots).
All of the photos were taken in the former municipality of Anna Paulowna in North Holland. As of January 1, 2012, Anna Paulowna along with three other municipalities were all merged into a new municipality called Hollands Kroon.