Bagan, the ancient capital of Myanmar – a wonderful country, is one of the most popular tourist attractions not only in Myanmar but also around the world.
- Explore Shwezigon Paya — The first gold-plated & most sacred pagoda in Bagan, Myanmar
- Inle Lake — Exploring the peaceful life of people on Inle Lake, Burma
- 5 major buddhist sites in Myanmar for pilgrimage
- Burmese food guide — Delicious, cheap and unique food in Myanmar
- Myanmar restrictions for climbing Bagan’s pagodas
Myanmar always preserves an ancient, mysterious beauty appealing to both domestic tourists and foreign travelers with nearly 2,000 temples maintaining through thousands of years. On setting foot on Myanmar, you must be regretful if you miss the sunrise in Bagan.
How can you contemplate the sunrise in a unique way? The sole answer is using hot air balloons. From there, tourists can fly to view a panoramic view of this ancient capital from above when the new day begins and fetch the first rays of sunlight. If you can not afford to enjoy the sunrise by balloons (the price is quite expensive, from $ 300/ person), you can go to the Shwesandaw, Tayonke Payay ancient temple or Payathozu temple where tourists have a chance to admire the magnificent sunrise no less than from the balloons.