From late December to mid-January, the strong cold air usually makes the temperature in Sapa in particular the Northwest region in general falls dramatically, causing frost and snow.
- 30+ stunning pictures show the many sides of life in My Tho, Vietnam in 1969
- 10+ rare color hanoi old photos in 1970s, can you recognize?
- Sapa travel guide — Sapa’s changed, practicalities to concern
- 5 exciting things to do in Hoi An that visitors usually miss
- Melinh Coffee Garden — A wonderful view of Dalat
When travelling to Sapa this season, visitors are always enchanted by this rare natural phenomenon. Sapa seems to put on a new strange coat. Every road, mountain, valley and especially terraced rice field are covered by the mysterious white color of snow. When the sun splashes its rays into that white carpet, Sapa gets more magical. All together makes travelers feel as if they are wandering in a Western wonderful land.
Read more Sapa travel guide at here.