For young people, one of the best ideas of entertainment in Taiwan is going to bars. Because it will be a place where you can “get lost” in the vibrant atmosphere, lively music, interact with friends from all over, and enjoy super delicious drinks. If you are also planning this idea, just save the list of the most famous bars in Taiwan below. So, where to go at night in Taiwan? Let’s check out 9+ best nightclubs in Taiwan and best bars in Taiwan as follows!
- Best cocktail bars Taipei — 5 cheap, cool & best cocktails bar Taipei you must go
- Top bars in Beijing — 23+ liveliest, cool, good & best bars in Beijing
- Guide to Malacca nightlife — 10+ where to go, top things & what to do in Melaka at night
- Top rooftop bars in KL — 13+ best sky bars & best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur
- Best bars Georgetown Penang — 11+ good, cool & best bars in Georgetown Penang
Taiwan is becoming increasingly popular among tourists. This place always attracts tourists not only because of its beautiful scenery but also with its exciting entertainment activities. Especially having fun at bars is a place that not only helps visitors enjoy the music atmosphere but is also a place to enjoy super delicious drinks.
1001 Nights Taipei (Former Nights Hookah Lounge Bar) (# best bars in taiwan)
- Address: 2F., No, No. 8, Section 5, Nanjing E Rd, Songshan District, Taipei, Taiwan
- Hours: 9 PM–6 AM
1001 Nights Taipei is known as a famous entertainment venue in Taipei. This is a modern bar, specializing in cocktails, delicious beer and Persian food. 1001 Nights Taipei will often have many unique performances such as: belly dancers, tabla drummers, international singers, DJs and more.
Coming to 1001 Nights Taipei, you will be immersed in a fun, vibrant atmosphere. There will be a special waiting room, with private services upon customer request. 1001 Nights Taipei will be the best entertainment spot that you will be extremely pleased to choose.
Gong High (# best bars in taiwan)
- Address: 256 Section 1, Xiangshang Road, Taichung, Taiwan
- Hours: 8 PM–4 AM
Although Gong High is not too big, many people choose to visit. This place serves different types of cocktails and beers. Gong High offers a vibrant local atmosphere. They usually have acoustic music shows every Thursday. Gong High always brings comfort to guests from service style to music. Coming here, you can freely relax in a cozy, fun atmosphere all night long.
Bootlegger (# best nightclubs in taiwan)
- Address: 448 Section 2, Taiwan Blvd, Taichung, Taiwan
- Hours: 5 PM–2 AM
Bootlegger is known as a vibrant sports bar, loved and chosen by many people to visit. The bar serves beer and a variety of cocktails, along with classic dishes. Bootlegger is a great combination of local and modern styles. You will be immersed in the vibrant music scene every night performed by famous and talent DJs. Bootlegger also has a billiard table, dart board,… giving visitors many other interesting and impressive experiences.
Kinks pub (# taiwan’s best bars)
- Address: 25, Lane 232, Qingnian Road, Tainan, Taiwan
- Hours: Mon–Fri from 6 pm to 2 am, Saturday–Sunday from 2 pm to 2 am
- Phone: +886 (0)6 208 5152
Kinks Bar is located in the East District of Tainan. This place was formed from an old house, with many original furniture. Kinks Pub is decorated in a classic 70s style. Kinks Bar is extremely famous for its Belgian beers, fruit and some super delicious snacks.
This bar is not as vibrant as other places, because the music here is quite gentle, at a comfortable and pleasant volume. Kinks Bar also has a large lounge area with a beautiful view for you to relax, enjoy the cool air and enjoy the sparkling view of the entire city at night.
Kinks Bar is not as vibrant as other bars because the music here is quite gentle and the volume is comfortable, making listeners feel extremely relaxed. The bar also has a large lobby area with a beautiful view so visitors can freely relax, enjoy the cool air and enjoy the panoramic view of the city at night.
Red Wolf Tavern (# top bars in taiwan)
- Address: 299, Gongyuan Road, North District, Taichung, Taiwan
- Hours: Wednesday–Monday from 9 pm to 4 am
- Tel: +886 (0)6 227 2929
Known as a sports bar, Red Wolf Tavern attracts many young visitors. Here, you will experience darts throwing, billiards playing, with vibrant and impressive music. Red Wolf Tavern offers a variety of house-made wines and beers at fairly cheap prices.
Besides, you will also enjoy many extremely unique Western dishes. On weekends, Red Wolf Tavern will have great live music and orchestra performances by DJs. Of course, with this music, you will feel extremely excited and excited.
- Address: 309, Xinyi Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Hours: 6 PM–3 AM
Ounce Bar is known as the first speakeasy-style bar in Taipei, Taiwan. Ounce Bar has a distinct, modern and stylish style. Here, you will enjoy drinks at the table or along the luxurious bar. Ounce Bar is located at 309 Xinyi Street, the bar has a modern, youthful style mixed with a bit of whimsy. When coming to the bar, visitors will enjoy a variety of drinks. You can choose drinks at the table or along the luxurious bar.
Most of the cocktails are homemade according to their own recipes, along with extremely attractive spirits. Ounce Bar offers lively music with performances by professional dancers. This bar is quite large and can accommodate many people at the same time.
- Address: 507 Zhongshan Road, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Hours: Friday: 10 PM–3 AM/Saturday: 10 PM–4 AM/Thursday: 10 PM–2 AM
Brickyard is known as a live music bar and themed night club. In particular, Wednesday and Thursday are considered the times of many interesting activities for students. Brickyard attracts many international tourists because of its vibrant and new music style.
This place is also considered a cheap bar, with many tasty drinks for you to choose from. Along with that are some super delectable snacks for young people. Brickyard also has airy space and a large lobby area so you can listen to music and admire the surrounding scenery.
- Address: 12 – 1, Zhongshan Road, Xinxing District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Hours: 9 PM–5 AM
Lush is known as a bar that attracts many tourists looking for entertainment in Taiwan. This is a big bar, located in a high-end hotel in Kaohsiung. Lush is designed with luxurious style, large, comfortable sofas. Along with that is an extremely attractive menu of drinks and snacks. Coming here, you will be immersed in a space full of light and vibrant music. Lush is probably the best place for you to have fun and relax with your friends in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
MOD Public Bar
- Address: No. 40, Section 4, Ren’ai Road, Taipei, Taiwan
- Hours: Friday, Saturday: 3 PM–4 AM/Sunday, Monday: 7 PM–2:30 AM/Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 3 PM–2:30 AM
Different from other bars in Taiwan, MoD has a casual style, with gentle music throughout. This place specializes in serving handcrafted drinks and high-quality spirits. MoD has great, Japanese-inspired scotch. The MoD space is quite spacious, the colors are warm and pleasant. This is considered a great place to relax and chat in Taiwan that you should choose.
Belling’s Deli & Bar
- Address: No. 81, Taiyuan Road, Xitun District, Taichung, Taiwan
- Phone: +886 4 2314 9770
Belling’s Deli & Bar is considered an interesting entertainment spot for genuine night owls. This place serves a variety of attractive cocktails, fresh grilled meat, and craft beer. Belling’s Deli & Bar has many unique music performances on the weekends. This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere, relax and burn your heart out with friends. Belling’s Deli & Bar is designed with indoor and outdoor areas. In order to serve the maximum entertainment and sightseeing needs of guests, including international tourists.
- Address: No. 94, Shengnong Road, Tainan, Taiwan
- Hours: 7 PM–3 AM
Another classic-style bar in Taiwan that you can choose is Taikoo. This place attracts visitors because of its warm decoration, along with walls full of different, artistic shapes. Taikoo specializes in serving delicious, unique Belgian beers. In Taikoo there is no exciting music, dancers or DJs. On the contrary, gentle traditional music is served here, creating a nostalgic atmosphere. Taikoo is also quite spacious, with many different seating options for customers.
- Address: No. 38, Wenshang Road, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Hours: 9 PM–3 AM/Monday: Closed
Barcode is one of the most luxurious bars in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. This place has quite a few different branches, including in Taipei, Taoyuan. Barcode has 2 different spaces, which mainly serve vibrant DJs. The sound system at Barcode is highly appreciated for its quality and large lounge area.
Barcode serves a variety of delicious cocktails and American wines. On weekends, you will interact with many famous guest DJs, dancing in crowds all night long. Barcode can be a great choice for those who like the new, modern and youthful when coming to Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
Barcode is the most luxurious bar in this country. Located at 38 Wenshang Road, Kaohsiung. This place has two different spaces so visitors can easily choose which one they like best. The bar mainly serves vibrant DJs, with a sound system that is highly appreciated for its quality as well as extremely attractive drinks.
Some notes for tourists when having fun at famous bars are:
- Do not smoke in public areas
- Do not litter in public places
- Do not arbitrarily enter bars in entertainment areas at night because it can be dangerous
You have just finished viewing the list of the most famous and best bars in Taiwan from the information above. Choose these ones if you want to have the most comfortable and impressive relaxing moments. In addition, during your trip to Taiwan, choose more tourist attractions, entertainment places, shopping areas, cultural festivals, etc. to experience all the interesting things here.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to and from Taipei you can refer to
- Taoyuan Airport Private Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Sedan Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- [SALE] Taoyuan Airport MRT Ticket & Exclusive Shopping Coupon
- Luxury Taoyuan Airport Transfers (TPE) for Taipei
- Explore Taipei City
- Taipei Free Walking Tour Historic Route
- Taipei Double Decker Bus Tour
- Taipei Popular Sightseeing Private Car Charter : Jiufen, Pingxi, and North Coast (Chinese/English/Korean)
- Northeast Coast Scenic Day Tour
- Jiufen Shuttle Bus from Ximen
- Yehliu, Shifen, and Jiufen Day Tour with Korean and English Speaking Guides
- Taipei: Yehliu Geopark, Jiufen, Shifen, and Golden Waterfall Day Tour
- EasyCard (TPE Airport Pick Up)
- Klook Pass Taipei (For international travelers)
- Taipei 101 Observatory Ticket
- Maokong Gondola Ticket
- Yeliou, Jinguashih, Juifen and Shihfen Join Day Tour
- Taipei Unlimited Fun Pass
- Taipei: Beitou and Yangmingshan One-Day Tour
- [10% Off + 1 Extra Free Day] 4G SIM Card (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Chunghwa Telecom
- 4G SIM Card (TPE Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan from Far EasTone Telecom
- 4G WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Taiwan
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from Uroaming (Unlimited Data)
- 4G Portable WiFi for Taiwan from WiFiBB (Unlimited Data)
- 4G LTE WiFi (TW Airport Pick Up) for Japan
- [Sale – Taiwan Food Promo] Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taipei
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Consecutive Unlimited Pass (2 or 3 Days)
- Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Discounted Ticket from Taoyuan
- THSR Exclusive Discount One Way Ticket from Taoyuan (Two Tickets for the Price of One)
Are you finding more top things to do in Taipei: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Taipei travel blog — The fullest Taipei city guide for a wonderful trip to Taipei for the first-timers.