What about the SEA Aquarium? Having fun in the vast ocean world and admire the beautiful scenery in the aquarium that will give you the opportunity to see more than 100,000 sea creatures and more than 20,000 different species of coral. It also features a collection of rays and the longest river in the world. The SEA Aquarium Ticket is about 31 SGD.
- My trip to Singapore — How to spend 4 days in Singapore?
- Singapore itinerary 4 days — How to spend 4 days in Singapore & what to do in Singapore for 4 days?
- Singapore itinerary 5 days — How to spend 5 days in Singapore budget for the first-timers?
- When is the best time to visit Singapore? — The best, worst months, seasons & cheapest time to travel to Singapore
- 5 days in Singapore itinerary — What to do in Singapore for 5 days on a budget?
SEA Aquarium is right next to Universal, you can walk to get here. After the tour, you have to take the express train from Sentosa to Beach Station for Wings of time. In addition to Wings of Time, there is also a popular show called Crane Dance at 8 pm every day. This show is free, so if you want to watch, you can consider.
We reveal a secret that you should turn on the eyelid when you go to Sentosa to get the island map, which includes live performances, hours of operation and locations of island attractions. You can find information on it easily.
Singapore 4 days 3 nights itinerary: Day 3: City tour of Singapore
Jurong Bird Park
The main reason for choosing Jurong Bird Park as one of the many attractions in the lion island nation which is designed as a natural forest. As soon as you step into the tour, you will be amazed by the waterfalls, clear lakes, natural green grass and colorful flower gardens.
Not only that, the highlight of this garden is the colorful colors of rare birds. One thing that made my team extremely excited was to see the High Flyers show at 11:00. If you go to Jurong Bird Park, we encourage you to choose this show, more exciting show Kings of the Skies.
We went to the bird park by bus number 194 at Boon Lay Bus Interchange to get to the bird park. The team we choose this way both convenient. If you choose MRT, take the East-West (Green) line to Boon Lay Station (EW27) and then catch the Jurong Park shuttle bus to the park. It will take a little bit of time. A small note is that if you come to the bird sanctuary and have children along with you, make sure you prepare some insect repellant and cream.
Singapore River Safari
In the afternoon, we chose the Singapore River Safari as a point of interest. Also eager to see the animals in the Red Book coming from eight major rivers in the world, the whole team decided to come here after leaving Jurong Bird Park.
This is the first and only water park in Asia, so we do not regret to spend time here. We know that there are more than 6000 individuals of 40 species, some of them are listed in the Red Book. And, great, the team decided to do an Amazon adventure at River Safari. That day was a lucky day for our team.
An interesting information for you, we went to the same day, the same birthday with a friend on the team, so is free entrance ticket, (only his friend, D) Like Jurong, you also, be prepared with an insect repellant tube, so we will meet them in the jungle. The ticket price of River Safari is 30 SGD
How to get there: Of course, we already have a schedule ready. We chose MRT and then chose the bus to move. You can also refer to the 3 MRT-bus routes below depending on your nearest location:
+ Take MRT to Choa Chu Kang Station, then take bus No. 927.
+ Take MRT to Ang Mo Kio, then take bus number 138.
+ Take the MRT to Marsiling Station or Woodlands Station, then take bus number 926 (only operate on Sundays and public holidays).
If you are not a team exploring like us, you can refer to the schedule to visit the famous city of Singapore in the city. We will introduce some places to help you to explore and check-in on the 4 days 3 nights tour in Singapore. The first place is Esplanade Theater, one of the most interesting destinations for you to visit.
It is one of the buildings have the unique architecture with the same design as the image of a durian. The Esplanade is a symbol of modern Singapore, right in the heart of Marina Bay and considered Singapore’s hub. Not only do you enjoy the sound of modern theater performances, you will also be amazed at the magnificent image of a theater.
Address: 1 Esplanade Drive, Singapore 038981
Opening Hours: 08:00 – 02:00
Transportation: MRT City Hall and Esplanade
Lion Park is located opposite the theater, is one of the typical image of the island of Singapore. Sea Lion statue with the shape of a lion head fish is riding the legendary wave in the park is 8.6 meters high and weighs more than 60 tons. You can take pictures and take pictures with them as well as visit and rest at the lion’s park.
Gardens by the Bay
Being a definite place you have to arrive in your 4 days 3 nights tour in Singapore. As one of the gardens with huge trees with an extremely green space, you will be delighted to admire the wonderful beauty of the garden. The opening times is from 09:00 to 21:00 all days of the week with the last visit is 20:30.
How to get there:
+Walking: From Marina Bay Sands, you can walk across the Lions Bridge at Marina Bay Sands Hotel (open daily from 8:00 to 23:00), or use the underpass at Bayfront Station (exit B)
+MRT: Circle or Downtown: Take the MRT Station (CE1 / DT16). Then exit B and follow the tunnel. Once outside, cross the DragonFly Bridge or Meadow Bridge to Gardens by the Bay. East-West service: Get off at Tanjong Pagar MRT (EW15). Exit Gate C and proceed to the bus stop number 03.223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road. Take bus number 400 and get off at station 03.371 along Marina Gardens Drive.
Singapore 4 days 3 nights itinerary: Day 4: Shopping in Singapore and return
Singapore is not just a place to have fun and enjoy the best of times, but Singapore is also a place for shoppers to shop and shop with the most varied shopping malls.
It is the first shopping center in this area. Located just above the MRT, you can easily prepare your own food items to enjoy the food and utensils.
On this road, there are shopping centers located close together. You do not have to spend the time to go to many places, but just come here to enjoy shopping with your favorite items. (You can also refer to the top 10 shopping addresses in Orchard Road Singapore for shopping.)
How to get there: You can get the ION Orchard by traveling by taxi or MRT
Mustafa Center is one of the most famous shopping centers in India, which is open 24 hours a day. This is where both locals or tourists visit the shopping center with a full range of goods and discounts.
Useful information for the visitors:
+ Shopping centers and shops offer weekly discounts
+ Most shops accept international credit and debit cards
+ Brand stores are usually tax-rebated and you can get a 7% VAT refund on every order valued at SGD 100 or more.
+How to get there: MRT Farrer Park, then walk about 2 minutes. You can use MRT Little India, take a stroll through Serangoon – Central Little India – before heading to Mustafa Center.
Singapore is the great place for you to spend your time with your friends and family. Hopefully, with the Singapore 4 days 3 nights itinerary that we have shared, you will have memorable memories and wonderful experience in Singapore.
Where to stay?
- Budget: Chinatown, Burgis, Little India, Geylang. Part of Geylang is the red light district, so if you are visit Singapore for the first time, do not stay here, it will be easy to ask by customs.
- Average: Civic District, Bugis and Kampong Glam, Clarke Quay
- Luxury: Sentosa Resort, Marina Bay Sands, …
Below are some best cheap, budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
- Marina Bay Sands, a top rated 5-star hotel with room rates from $294/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- YOTEL Singapore Orchard Road, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $97/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- M Social Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $86/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Hotel G Singapore, a top rated 4-star hotel with room rates from $84/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $82/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $109/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- One Farrer Hotel, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $131/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $162/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- Village Hotel Katong by Far East Hospitality, a 4-star hotel with room rates from $88/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, a 5-star hotel with room rates from $211/night. (Check rates and reviews on Agoda.com or Booking.com).
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, from and to Singapore you can refer to
- Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) Private Transfer
- Shared Changi Airport Transfers (SIN) for Singapore Hotels
- Singapore Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tour (Open-Top)
- Sentosa FUN Pass
- Singapore City Pass (2/3 Days)
- [Klook Exclusive] Universal Studios Singapore™ 1 Day Ticket
- Gardens by the Bay Ticket Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™ One-Day Ticket
- ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay Sands Ticket
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass
- Jewel Changi Airport Attraction Tickets in Singapore
- Singapore Flyer Tickets
- Skyline Luge Singapore: Skyline Luge & Skyride
- Marina Bay Sands Skypark Observation Deck or Sampan Ride
- Adventure Cove Waterpark™ One-Day Ticket
- Science Centre Singapore, Butterflies Up-Close, Omni Theatre
- Singapore River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds Singapore Ticket
- Wings of Time Show Ticket in Singapore
- LiHO TEA in Singapore
- Singapore Travel Card (NETS FlashPay)
- Universal Studios Singapore Tickets
- Klook Pass Singapore
- 4G Prepaid Sim Card (Changi Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G WiFi (SG Airport Pick Up) for Singapore
- 4G Portable WiFi for Singapore from Uroaming
- 4G WiFi (SG Pick Up) for Europe
Are you finding more top things to do in Singapore: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Singapore travel blog — The fullest Singapore travel guide blog for a budget trip to Singapore for the first-timers.