- Top things to do in Siem Reap — 16+ must do in Siem Reap & best things to do in Siem Reap
- Siem Reap tourist attractions — Top 10 best places to visit in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Siem Reap travel blog — The fullest Siem Reap travel guide for first-timers
- The Kampot blog — Best places to visit & top things to do in Kampot, Cambodia
- Banteay Srei Temple — One of the most sacred temple you must visit in Siem Reap, Cambodia
Tip: Once again, we recommend experiencing the tourist attractions in Siem Reap with the support of tour programs. Apart from visiting together with finding the history, you can choose the lunch tour to have a deeper look at the temples and pagodas.
At 4:30 pm, you will be dropped off at Phsar Chas, also known as Old Market. This market is not established for tourists because many indigenous people come to buy here. This is also a place where most chefs buy raw materials for their dishes. You can try stalls selling snacks or kuy teav (a noodle soup with pork), bai sach chrouk (sweetly grilled pork with rice (it is also a good time to go around buying souvenirs. and full-color jewelry at bargain prices.
At the end of the second day, you can go to Pub Street. This is one of the tourist spots in Siem Reap which is so popular with tourists, but also a good place for you to have dinner. You should definitely try Angkor Wat and the Temple Club which are two of the region’s most popular, the first choice to enjoy dinner and entertainment in this lively nightlife.
What to do in Siem Reap in 4 days: Day 3 —Explore the floating market and learn the way to cook Khmer food
When it’s finished with the temples, it’s time to experience other aspects of Cambodia. Start your day with an early morning trip to Tonle Sap Lake, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, and glance at of a life on the water here. When touring, you will be taken to a floating village, Mechrey, and wandering around floating markets along the floating streets.
Tip: These Tonle Sap tours start at 7 am and end at 11 am. From noon, you can enjoy some Khmer specialties with a cooking class at noon. You will also be taken to an indigenous rural home, where they will teach you to prepare 3 Cambodian dishes. In the evening, you can spend some time visiting Angkor Night Market and admiring Cambodian handicrafts.
Siem Reap itinerary 4 days: Day 4 — Go around by motorbike
On the last day in Siem Reap, you can visit the remaining Cambodian tourist attractions in the city through the main transportation of indigenous people that is the motorbike. First, let’s go to Phnom Kulen, a beautiful mountain and located in the northeast of Angkor Wat. In the past, it was the era of the magnificent Angkor dynasty was started. You can also find a huge statue of Buddha lying, before reaching the waterfall to go swimming. For the rest of the day, you can bike to tourist destinations in Siem Reap as hidden temples and pagodas, as well as enjoy the view and enjoy the beauty of Kulen Mountain.
We hope that you will have a wonderful time visiting the tourist attractions in Siem Reap with our suggestion here. Finally, after a full day of exploration, you can enjoy a full dinner with aperitifs, main courses, and desserts in Khmer style. Certainly, the experience starting from the sunrise to the sunset will make your Siem Reap tourist trip more enjoyable.
Where to stay in Siem Reap?
You do not need to worry about the shortage of quality hotels in Siem Reap because the system of hotels, motels and homestays is almost everywhere. But you have to worry about running out of cheap rooms, so finding and booking a hotel as early as possible is still the best.
Below are some best cheap, budget, mid-range and upscale hotels with good ratings and reviews you can refer to.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Siem Reap you can refer to
- Private Siem Reap International Airport Transfers (REP) for Siem Reap
- Private City Transfers between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
- Shared Bus Transfer between Siem Reap and Phnom Penh by Giant Ibis
- Shared Bus Transfer between Siem Reap and Bangkok by Giant Ibis
- Private Siem Reap International Airport Tuk-tuk Transfers (REP) for Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Private Car Charter
- Angkor Temples Tour
- Angkor Temples Sunrise Tour
- Angkor Custom Tour in Siem Reap with Optional Guide
- Kompong Phluk Floating Village Half-Day Tour
- Classic Angkor Wat Full Day with Sunset Tour
- Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour with Monk Blessing
- Siem Reap Half Day City Tour
- Angkor Wat Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
- Kulen Mountain National Park and Waterfall Day Tour
- Angkor Wat Sunset Tour
- Angkor Wat and nearby temples day tour
- Phare, The Cambodian Circus in Siem Reap
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village Tour
- 4G SIM Card (HK/MO/TW/CN Delivery) for Cambodia
- 2 Day Angkor Exploration Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
- Angkor Temples Small Circuit Private Tour by Tuk-Tuk
Are you looking for more Siem Reap travel guide and top things to do in Siem Reap: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Siem Reap itinerary 4 days — What to do in Siem Reap in 4 days? And Siem Reap travel guide here.