Are you looking for a bar with a beautiful view of the city or a bustling environment to help you relieve stress? Also some craft beer, great food, and live music? Or a comfortable spot at a bar where you can enjoy a glass of wine by yourself? Kowloon has all of that. So, are you finding a bar in Kowloon for a vibrant nightlife? Let’s check out right away 8 must-go & best best bars in Kowloon, Hong Kong as follows!
- What to do in Sai Kung? — 15 best experiences & top Sai Kung things to do you should have
- Explore Golden Gai Tokyo — The unique nightlife in Shinjuku, Tokyo
- Three days in Hong Kong itinerary — How to spend 3 days in Hong Kong & things to do in Hong Kong for 3 days
- Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days
- Gangnam nightlife — 10 top & best bars in Gangnam, Seoul
And here is a list of the best bars that we recommend to you in this neighborhood.
Ned Kelly’s Last Stand (#best bars in kowloon)
Ned Kelly’s Last Stand is one of Hong Kong’s oldest bars, and also home to some of the city’s best live music performances. The bar has a small stage where family bands usually perform every night and have fun skits during the show. The attractive aspect of this bar is that the songs are never performed twice.
The shared seating space in the bar is also a great catalyst to help you easily get to know all the other guests. The bar has a wide range of tasty beers and well-crafted cocktails.
Address: 11A Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Lobby Lounge (#best bars in kowloon)
The Lobby Lounge at the InterContinental Hotel has a stunning panoramic view of Victoria Harbor. The bar is a destination for guests who love the taste of red wine and whiskey since it has a huge collection of wine worldwide.
The bar’s cocktail menu is also a special highlight. The most famous thing of Lobby Lounge is Asia’s World City, a blend of Beefeater Gin, maraschino liqueur, absinthe, lemon sherbet, and prosecco. At 9 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Sunday, the bar offers jazz music and from Thursday through Saturday contemporary jazz and Motown music.
Address: 70 Mody Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Biergarten (#kowloon nightlife guide)
Biergarten is a popular German-style bar in Kowloon and has a large selection of beers. Germany is a country known for its beers and without traveling to the far West, you can still enjoy German beer in Hong Kong. Some of the bar’s signature beers range from Bavarian white ales to Köstritzer. Biergarten’s food menu consists mainly of sausages, cold cuts, and cheese cooked in a traditional German recipe. The bar is decorated with European artworks, adding to the nostalgia to attract visitors.
Address: Prat Commercial Building Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Madhouse Taproom (#kowloon nightlife guide)
Madhouse has every beer unique enough to satisfy your beer taste. The bar has plenty of seating at the counter. Beer connoisseurs will enjoy chatting with the bar staff, who are passionate and knowledgeable about the beers. For a typical Hong Kong snack, order your favorite beer and the house’s signature fries.
Address: 16 Yim Po Fong Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Aqua Spirit has floor-to-ceiling glass windows, so it offers you a view of the fancy Victoria Harbor. The cocktail menu at the bar is constantly renewed with many interesting drink creations that make many customers fascinated.
The bar has a legendary light show, something you must experience once in Hong Kong. In addition to the bar, Aqua also has a restaurant specializing in Italian and Asian dishes.
Address: 17/F H Zentre, 15 Middle Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Located in Cordis Hotel in the heart of Mong Kok, Alibi is a bar full of good wines, cocktails, and a relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere. The bar menu includes a carefully selected wine and champagne list, creative cocktails, and delicious snacks inspired by European and Asian cuisines.
Address: 555 Shanghai Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
As the city’s tallest bar, Ozone is a must-see for anyone looking to admire the Hong Kong skyline. The shop has a luxurious design with deep blue light, making you feel lightheaded and absolutely relaxed. The guests loved the rooftop seating for drinks and delicious food.
Address: 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
American Bar at The Peninsula
Located at The Peninsula, American Bar is an elegant space perfect for enjoying a glass of champagne or a cocktail. The bar has a chic design and cozy sophisticated atmosphere that makes you not feel lonely even if you come here alone. More specifically, from the bar, you can also look out over the beautiful skyline and enjoy your drink. The bar is located on the 2nd floor and on the 1st floor is the European Felix Restaurant. So, you can sip cocktails after having a classic French dinner.
Address: Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
The bars in Kowloon will make a great destination for tourists if they want to relax in the evening and experience the nightlife culture in Hong Kong. Let us know your feelings when you come here!
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in and from Hong Kong you can refer to
- Private MPV Hong Kong International Airport Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 6)
- Shared Coach Transfers from HKG Airport to Hong Kong Hotels
- Private Hong Kong International Airport Tesla Transfers (HKG) for Hong Kong (Group of 3)
- Shared Shuttle Bus Transfers between Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong Island & Kowloon
- [Buy 2 Get 1] Outlet Shopping and Sightseeing Day Tour
- Macau Sightseeing Day Tour (Hong Kong/Macau Departure)
- iVenture Hong Kong and Macau Attractions Pass
- Hong Kong Big Bus Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tours
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park 1-Day Ticket and Meal Coupon Combo
- Hong Kong Airport Express & 72-hour Unlimited MTR Travel Pass
- MTR Tourist Day Pass
- [SALE] Peak Tram Fast-Track Combo
- Hong Kong TramOramic Tour
- [QR Code Direct Entry] Peak Tram Sky Pass (Peak Tram + Sky Terrace 428)
- Hong Kong Octopus Card (HK Airport Pick Up)
- 3G/4G Prepaid SIM Card (HK Airports Pick Up) for Hong Kong
- [Unlimited Data for 5 Days] 4G SIM Card for Hong Kong from YSIM(HK Airport Pick Up)
- [Unlimited Data] 4G Portable WiFi for Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau from Uroaming
- [Unlimited Data] 4G WiFi for Hong Kong/Macau/Mainland China from Song WiFi (HK Airport 24 Hours Pick Up)
Are you looking for more Hong Kong travel guide and top things to do in Hong Kong: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Hong Kong unique experiences — Top 10 unusual places & unique things to do in Hong Kong and Hong Kong itinerary 3 days — The fullest guide for what to do in Hong Kong for 3 days and Hong Kong 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Hong Kong & What to do in Hong Kong in a day perfectly?