Delicious street food on night market stall Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Enjoy food – India, Malaysia and western China, all in Kuala Lumpur. The blend of a multicultural society in Kuala Lumpur creates the diversity of Kuala Lumpur cuisine. Roadside eateries are a great place to enjoy the street food here. Especially, there are small towns like Little India and Chinatown. With its rich culture, history and “secret” spices, it is no surprise that Little India and Chinatown are excellent food places at great prices.
- Where to stay in KL? — Top 8 best areas to stay in Kuala Lumpur for the first-timers
- Best infinity pools in Kuala Lumpur— 10+ best Kuala Lumpur hotels with infinity pool with breathtaking views of the city
- Top rooftop bars in KL — 13+ best sky bars & best rooftop bars in Kuala Lumpur
- 2 days in Kuala Lumpur itinerary — How to spend 48 hours in KL & what to do in Kuala Lumpur for 2 days?
- Where to shop in Kuala Lumpur? — 8 best places & best shopping malls in Kuala Lumpur
Conquer Menara Tower Kuala Lumpur
Menara Tower, also known as the Malaysian Observatory, is 790 feet high. It is one of the four tallest communication towers in the world. Try to get the sight of the birds from the observatory. More especially, you will have a great dinner at the Atmosphere 360 Restaurant in the beautiful night scene Kuala Lumpur.
Visit Sri Mahamariaman (#kuala lumpur travel bog)
Built in 1873, the Hindu Sri Mahamariaman Temple is located at the edge of Chinatown and is an incredible place. This is the oldest and beautiful temple in Malaysia. As an embodiment of the spiritual life of Hinduism, the temple occupies an important place in the life of the people here. The most impressive detail of the temple is the gate decorated with statues of Hindu deities.
Explore the Museum of Islamic Art (#kl blog)
Located in the Lake Gardens, the museum has an area of more than 100,000 square feet. In this vast space, you will find the world’s largest Masjid al-Haram’s Mecca model, 12 art galleries including porcelain and weapons and 7,000 cultural archives. and Islamic Art.
Enjoy the Masjid Negara
As a Muslim country, Malaysia has many shrines and holy places. And the Masjid Negara with an area of 13 acres, highlighted in blue color with charming domes. Take a stroll and explore the old buildings and unique architectural features.
Leaving the city of skyscrapers and crowded markets, Batu will not let you disappointed. Be brave to conquer 272 steps and you will admire giant gold Murugan statue and entrance and the world’s most unique cave temple way. In addition, the harmony between temple architecture in the cave and the giant stalactites are also an interesting experience.
Located not far from Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands is almost a completely different world. There are no bustle or noisy town, this beautiful plateau with fresh air. You can take part in walks, sightseeing or enjoy a morning without worry. Another unique feature of Genting is the only legal casino in Malaysia. If you want to come here to try your luck, do not miss this place.
Someone has said that only children like Berjaya, but according to Living Nomads self-sufficient Kuala Lumpur travel experience, this is a place for all family members. Berjaya owns every game in every topic. So whether you are an adult or a young child, you will definitely have joyful experiences.
Situated on the mountain range, Cameron Highlands is a popular tourist destination because you can just see the natural scenery and enjoy the fresh air during your trip. Along with the small villages, you will be able to see the green tea gardens, terraced fields, the red berries, … Walking between the natural space and the fresh air, taste the fresh strawberries are sure to be the most peaceful experience of your Malaysian trip.
Aquaria Aquarium KLCC
Aquaria KLCC located in the center of Kuala Lumpur city is one of the largest aquariums in the world with more than 5000 individuals of 150 species. Coming to this aquarium you have the opportunity to admire the flocks of fish after the glass wall, the aquarium where colorful coral reefs and even try to swim with the great sharks.
Lake Gardens Park
Gardens Park Lake is very close to the train and bus station. This park is like a museum of Islam with colorful architecture. You can also rent a boat floating on the water and enjoy the lake view. The travel experience of self-sufficient Kuala Lumpur of Living Nomads is to visit here and then to the town to eat and drink in the evening.
Visit the Royal Malaysian Police Museum
The Royal Malaysian Police Museum is definitely one of the most exotic museums in the country. But it’s very interesting with collections of old uniforms, weapons, and vehicles, some of which come from big criminal organizations. And most unique is the admission is always free.
This is a festival based on Hindu religion and usually occurs during the full moon of February. In every year, more than a million locals and thousands of visitors flock to the Batu Caves to participate in the 9-mile parade.
Kuala Lumpur is one of the most special cities in Southeast Asia. Not only because of the excitement, the entertaining experience or the sightseeing areas that are famous all over the city, the city is also attracted by the vitality of every corner of the city. Expect that this self-sufficient Kuala Lumpur travel experience will help you have the most enjoyable dates in Kuala Lumpur.
Some best day tours, trips, activities and transfer services, tickets in, to from Kuala Lumpur you can refer to
- Private Airport Transfers (KLIA/KLIA2) for Kuala Lumpur
- Shared Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Transfers for Kuala Lumpur
- Premium Private Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) Transfers
- Private Transfer between Genting Highlands and Kuala Lumpur Airport (KLIA/KLIA2)
- Shared Bus Transfers between Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 and KL Sentral by AeroBus
- Kuala Lumpur Half Day City Tour
- KL Pass in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur City Full Day Tour
- Kuala Lumpur Suburbs and Batu Caves
- Kuala Lumpur Food Experience
- KL Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Pass (24/48 Hours)
- Genting Highlands Day Trip
- KL TravelPass (Metro Card) in Kuala Lumpur
- Genting Highlands and Batu Caves Day Tour
- KLIA Ekspres Airport Train Tickets (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Colmar Bukit Tinggi and Japanese Village Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Atmosphere 360 Revolving Restaurant in KL Tower
- Genting Highlands Day Trip
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour with 21 Attractions and KL Tower Ticket
- Museum of Illusions Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- Historical Malacca Tour with Lunch from Kuala Lumpur
- KL Tower Ticket in Kuala Lumpur
- [SALE] 4G Prepaid SIM Card (MY Airports Pick Up) for Malaysia
- 4G WiFi (MY Airport Pick Up) for Malaysia
Are you looking for more Kuala Lumpur travel guide and top things to do in Kuala Lumpur: Tours, activities, attractions and other things? Read more: Kuala Lumpur 1 day itinerary — How to spend 24 hours in Kuala Lumpur?